Merry christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas

Merry Christmas to all of Giants Nation! I love being a giants fan!!! what I love about it most is that I live in florida and that pisses alot of people off around here. they always tell me to go back to new york. I just smile and say I will one day. but for now I will be a giants fan in florida no matter what. A true fan loves the team through the ups and downs. Otherwise you are a bandwagon fan, and I hate those types of fans. So merry christmas to all the giants faithfull. I am all in!!!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho to you and yours. I know what you are saying about living elsewhere. It's tough being surrounded by fans not of Giants persuasion..

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfan554 View Post
      Merry Christmas to all of Giants Nation! I love being a giants fan!!! what I love about it most is that I live in florida and that pisses alot of people off around here. they always tell me to go back to new york. I just smile and say I will one day. but for now I will be a giants fan in florida no matter what. A true fan loves the team through the ups and downs. Otherwise you are a bandwagon fan, and I hate those types of fans. So merry christmas to all the giants faithfull. I am all in!!!!!!!
      Just tell them if you brought all the super bowl rings back you would be way over the weight limit with your luggage and cant afford it.
      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Working...
      X