gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift

My wife got me a victor cruz jersey for christmas! Sure hope he gets re-signed. Kinda be weird wearing the jersey of a player who is no longer a giant. "SIGH"

my brother got me a cruz jersey last year for my birthday which is on christmas eve. it was one of the best birthdays ever. he gave it to me right before they played the jets and i wore it when the game started. what made it even more special was the short pass to cruz from manning in their own endzone and seeing cruz beat defenders all the way down the sideline to the other endzone. that was the turning point in the game and in their season. and of course the cherry on top was that it was against the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfan554 View Post
      My wife got me a victor cruz jersey for christmas! Sure hope he gets re-signed. Kinda be weird wearing the jersey of a player who is no longer a giant. "SIGH"
      Because it would have cost a less ig waited till after he left. lol......

Comment

Good for you, I think he'll remain a Giant. I don't celebrate xmas so I didn't receive anything lol.

Comment

Wives are smart, they don't buy junk
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Is it possible to get a Cruz jersey for less than $100, I'm on a budget and can't afford it =(

Comment

My wife said she shopped around all day, and got mine for less than 100 dollars. I am impressed with her. She doesn't like football but she takes note of my favorite giants players.

Comment

If you buy like 5 or more jerseys, there is a site located in China that sells real NFL jerseys for like 60 bones a piece.

And yes, they are real, I know because i'm an NFL fanatic and have gone in on this deal with my buddies several times and everything has always checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  Is it possible to get a Cruz jersey for less than $100, I'm on a budget and can't afford it =(
                  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Wives are smart, they don't buy junk
                    They have been known to marry a few jug heads ask my 2 wives they will confirm it.Odd their names were Veronica and Betty.
                    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                      They have been known to marry a few jug heads ask my 2 wives they will confirm it.Odd their names were Veronica and Betty.
                      You have 2 wives???
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                        my brother got me a cruz jersey last year for my birthday which is on christmas eve. it was one of the best birthdays ever. he gave it to me right before they played the jets and i wore it when the game started. what made it even more special was the short pass to cruz from manning in their own endzone and seeing cruz beat defenders all the way down the sideline to the other endzone. that was the turning point in the game and in their season. and of course the cherry on top was that it was against the jets.
                        that's an awesome story, it's funny because I gave my brother a Cruz jersey last Christmas.... Mike is that you??

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                          You have 2 wives???
                          Yup my name is Archie.
                          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

After you put it on did you start flinching any time someone came near you?

Comment

Why would you think we aren't keeping Cruz? He didn't have the same year but there's alot of factors in that. I think he's pretty safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X