Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should or should not re-sign Black Unicorn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    What's Bennett done to prove he's worth more than that 1 year deal we gave him? He's had an okay season, but Pro Personnel Directors around the league probably aren't salivating at the idea of signing him.
    He's been open an awful lot. Just because Eli chooses to go to Nicks/Cruz or whoever instead, doesn't= Bennett isn't doing his job.

Comment

I believe he is a must sign. He is a perfect fit for what the Giants need, a blocker first who can catch. Granted we have more pressing needs but Bennett should be re signed.

Comment

Keep him as long as its not some crazy contract
        "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Nah, we have the JPP of TE on our roster in Robinson. All, he needs is a little coaching. He's getting that this year, so he will be good to go next year. JR won't bother to resign Bennett, who will command pretty big money on the open market because good TEs are hard to find.

But in all seriousness, Bennett may end up costing too much to resign. He probably should have been resigned in November.
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

I'd like to see him back, but it's gonna be money issue.some other team comes in and offers the kid a nice contract, he'll be gone. his blocking skills are an asset, something the new breed of TE isn't asked to do a lot of.
            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

I think we definitely should. Very solid blocker, and brings a level of athleticism to the TE position we haven't had since Shockey.

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                He's been open an awful lot.
                Nice, I hope we resign him then, but getting open doesn't equal big bucks.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I had to read this thread to see who the black unicorn was.....

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                    I had to read this thread to see who the black unicorn was.....
                    Really? At least you know now it isn't Bear Pascoe they are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                      Really? At least you know now it isn't Bear Pascoe they are talking about!
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X