Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Male Giant Fans, Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Male Giant Fans, Please Help

    Why are girls so complicated???!??!?!

    To keep this within Giants discussion, I'm really depressed with the Giants.... they've destroyed my heart. And now a girl decides to come and trash it even more.

    Who is more to blame? The girl, or the Giants?

  • #2
    The girl...no need to be depressed about the Giants. They at least gave you a Superbowl last year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Giggles2013 View Post
      The girl...no need to be depressed about the Giants. They at least gave you a Superbowl last year.
      LoL, perfect timing.
      sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giggles2013 View Post
        The girl...no need to be depressed about the Giants. They at least gave you a Superbowl last year.

        Hmmm good point. Should I throw her in the bathroom?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Hmmm good point. Should I throw her in the bathroom?
          Why would you do that?
          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
            Why would you do that?
            Usually when I'm confused about the spectacular universe, I go in the shower and I sing Beetles songs... it makes me realize.... I'm a complicated individual and I just need time to take steam off.

            Comment


            • #7
              Certain things you can control (sort of), others you can't. The Giants or any team is just entertianment, win or lose you have no control over what happens, at the end of the day your life is pretty much the same. A girl, that's another story!

              Comment


              • #8
                There is a $120.00/hr fee for MB psychological services payable to me....In advance...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jet-Blue View Post
                  Certain things you can control (sort of), others you can't. The Giants or any team is just entertianment, win or lose you have no control over what happens, at the end of the day your life is pretty much the same. A girl, that's another story!
                  Yeah, but the Giants have taken a lot of my time. It's a large investment. Probably even more than a woman...

                  Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                  There is a $120.00/hr fee for MB psychological services payable to me....In advance...
                  1) You stole my name
                  2) No, that's a rip off.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Yeah, but the Giants have taken a lot of my time. It's a large investment. Probably even more than a woman...



                    1) You stole my name
                    2) No, that's a rip off.
                    1. Nope, You stole mine, I've been here since '01.
                    2. Yep, it sure is.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Yeah, but the Giants have taken a lot of my time. It's a large investment. Probably even more than a woman...
                      Maybe that's the problem! You need to spend more time on the other. Take her to games!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                        1. Nope, You stole mine, I've been here since '01.
                        2. Yep, it sure is.
                        Ummmmmmm, whatever dude. Stop hating. I have enough problems like the Giants suck!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jet-Blue View Post
                          Maybe that's the problem! You need to spend more time on the other. Take her to games!

                          Are women that deserving of my very low paying job because I am a student? Not sure... another dilemma. I wish the Giants made their tickets cheaper.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Ummmmmmm, whatever dude. Stop hating. I have enough problems like the Giants suck!

                            Hating? Actually it was a fail attempt at lightening your mood. It's no fun being pissed off this time of year. Cheer up, women come and go and you seem young enough to have plenty in your future still.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                              Hating? Actually it was a fail attempt at lightening your mood. It's no fun being pissed off this time of year. Cheer up, women come and go and you seem young enough to have plenty in your future still.
                              My post was a joke

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X