Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughter got us both tickets to Sunday's game, for Christmas..Bless her heart!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter got us both tickets to Sunday's game, for Christmas..Bless her heart!

She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!
    Last edited by Razur; 12-26-2012, 11:40 AM.

sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint

Comment

Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
        sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint
        That was the nicest thing I've ben told in a while..Thanks ! She is a die hard fan..and her Mom gets all the credit for her being a comppaisonate one !

I tend to be the " MR YELL AT EVERYTHING" type! But, again...appreciate your comment!

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
          Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set.
          Mookie...I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY VOCAL POWER TO GET THESE GUYS UP, JUST ONE LAST TIME!!!! COUNT ON IT!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Razur View Post
            She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!
            You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!
              Enjoy the game jomo...Keeping the tradition going with our kidz !!! Yeah baby!!! GO BLUE !!!

Comment

How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

oh wow good stuff. I haven't been to a game in over 30 years ...
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England
                    Well Ro, between you your son, your english guests ( we know they can get loud soccer fans and all ) jomo & his son, my daughter & son-in law ..LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE , GET OUR BOYS FIGHTING HARD ,AND END THIS SEASON WITH A WIN !!!! GO GIANTS, GO BLUE !!!!

Comment

Well Ro, between you your son, your english guests ( we know they can get loud soccer fans and all ) jomo & his son, my daughter & son-in law ..LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE , GET OUR BOYS FIGHTING HARD ,AND END THIS SEASON WITH A WIN !!!! GO GIANTS, GO BLUE !!!!
                      I rarely sit down, scream until I can't speak at every game. There is a game to be played and I hope the players pull their heds out of their collective ***** and play at least play hard and with emotion.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        I rarely sit down, scream until I can't speak at every game. There is a game to be played and I hope the players pull their heds out of their collective ***** and play at least play hard and with emotion.
                        They're gonna do this right...for a lotta reasons..Pride, Dignity..IT'S AGAINST THE EAGLES, and..if anybody is thinking they wanna move on to another team..here's your chance to showcase whether or not your even woth looking at !!

Comment

Why would you even want to go to that game? Throw the tickets out!!!

Just kidding! Enjoy the game. You have a great daughter.

Comment

They're gonna do this right...for a lotta reasons..Pride, Dignity..IT'S AGAINST THE EAGLES, and..if anybody is thinking they wanna move on to another team..here's your chance to showcase whether or not your even woth looking at !!
                            Well said.

Comment

Working...
                            X