Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As bad as we've played . . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As bad as we've played . . . .

    We are the last team that the Seahawks or 49ers want to see in the first round of the playoffs.

  • #2
    Well they won't have to worry about seeing us >.>
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Never know. I don't doubt the possibliity of anything in the NFL anymore. As unlikely as it may seem, the reality is, it's honestly very possible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why?

        Comment


        • #5
          Why? Because the 49ers suck so hard right now. Kaepernick isn't the answer and they are in denial. Giants own the 49ers.

          Seahawks? Eh, they'll bout will be over soon.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can the Giants beat the 49ers with Kaepernick? he's gonna run all over this defense

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Why? Because the 49ers suck so hard right now. Kaepernick isn't the answer and they are in denial. Giants own the 49ers.Seahawks? Eh, they'll bout will be over soon.
              What? The 49ers are bad? Did you see the at two Giants games? The Giants own the 49ers? Seattle has played god al year. This is not last year. If every possible thing happened to get the Giants in the playoffs NO team would fear them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually, I think they would love to see us right now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I love how everyone keeps sleeping on the Seahawks. They have a good running game and good defense. They can make a deep push into the playoffs. Us? Well first we have to take care of the Eagles. The Bears can surely lose to the Lions, and the Packers can definitely beat the Vikings.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Right now, I do not think this Giant team scares any team in the NFL. Just being honest...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                      I love how everyone keeps sleeping on the Seahawks. They have a good running game and good defense. They can make a deep push into the playoffs. Us? Well first we have to take care of the Eagles. The Bears can surely lose to the Lions, and the Packers can definitely beat the Vikings.
                      If by whatever miracle we did get in, Seahawks would scare me the most. Especially at home.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Come to think of it the 49ers and Seattle are probably oping the Giants make it in.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The way the Giants have been playing the last 2 games I don't think girl scouts would be afraid of them.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                          "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            The way the Giants have been playing the last 2 games I don't think girl scouts would be afraid of them.
                            Lol they would throw their cookies at them.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If we make it to the playoffs,(which I doubt) we will not make it through the first round. The only team that I think we have a shot against is the Packers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X