Pending any crazy miracle loses from Chi, Min and Dal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending any crazy miracle loses from Chi, Min and Dal

What are you looking for in this game? are you looking for the Giants to go out with a nice win? or maybe looking for the Giants to try out some rookies? or just hoping for the best and sneaking into the playoffs?

Playoffs baby
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I think we have a 9% chance of getting in to the playoffs, so Coughlin will still play first stringers. Personally my thoughts are that the season is over and I would like to see some of the younger guys get a shot at playing, hopefully a lot of these vets will not be here next year.

Comment

Play to win EVERY game, the cards fall how they fall elsewhere but how frustrating would it be if Chi, Minn, Dal all lose and so do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
          Play to win EVERY game, the cards fall how they fall elsewhere but how frustrating would it be if Chi, Minn, Dal all lose and so do we?
          Almost frustrated as the past two weeks!
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I just want to see them actually execute a drive on offense and stop someone on 3rd and 99.

Comment

Actually, it is looking like the least likely thing that needs to happen for the Giants to make the playoffs is for them to beat Philly (with the way that they are playing now anyway). It is definitely plausible that the Bears, Vikings and Cowboys all lose.

Comment

At this point it looks like we play to lose every game.

Comment

Would have been nice to be in the role of spoiler for the last game, but just want to see the offense put together some nice drives.

Comment

Well for one, I'd like to see Osi sitting on the bench. Unless he decides to put his whole "playing for a contract" abilities on display, he has absolutely nothing to play for. I'd like to see someone out there with some sense of pride and hunger rushing the quarterback.

Two, I'd like the team to show pride. Even if they have no chance at all to make the playoffs, play with some form intensity. Play like you want to win a game. Hell, I'd even be happy if they played like they wanted to score a touchdown or get a stop on defense, but damnit, play for something.

Three, a final score in the Giants favor.

Comment

I want to see them stomp The Eagels, run up the scoreboard to 45 points, run for 120, pass for over 300, return pass the 50, sack Vick 10x, force 4 turnovers..in other words...PLAY LIKE GIANTS !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
                        Would have been nice to be in the role of spoiler for the last game, but just want to see the offense put together some nice drives.
                        Huh? It would be better to be in the role of spoiler than to still have an outside shot at the playoffs? I don't understand some of you people at all.

Comment

play like you want it! live up to your own hype in all the pre game brvado! rmember all ,we are back talk after the bye! well, last chance to prove it to the fans , and yourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Razur View Post
                            I want to see them stomp The Eagels, run up the scoreboard to 45 points, run for 120, pass for over 300, return pass the 50, sack Vick 10x, force 4 turnovers..in other words...PLAY LIKE GIANTS !!!!
                            Never happen - Michael Vick owns the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Razur View Post
                              I hope they play like GIANTS! at least go out on a good note.

Comment

Working...
                              X