Pro-Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Bowl

@RVacchianoNYDN: Victor Cruz, Chris Snee and Jason Pierre-Paul have been selected to the NFC Pro Bowl squad from the Giants ... JPP was named a starter. #NYG
    Mood: WOOF!

Good for them
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Cruz maybe but there's no way the other two deserve it. Punter does maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Chris Snee
        lolwut?

Comment

Weatherford, hynoski, stevie brown snubbed

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Whatever...The years they play amazing they don't get a sniff, the years they struggle they get into the probowl...What a joke that whole operation is.

Comment

@art_stapleton: Eli Manning, Lawrence Tynes, David Baas, Stevie Brown and David Wilson (as a kick returner) are alternates for the NFC
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                Whatever...The years they play amazing they don't get a sniff, the years they struggle they get into the probowl...What a joke that whole operation is.
                Agreed... Fortunately this might be the last of these meaningless games

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  @art_stapleton: Eli Manning, Lawrence Tynes, David Baas, Stevie Brown and David Wilson (as a kick returner) are alternates for the NFC
                  Lol baas

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                  Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Kicker Lawrence Tynes, a first alternate; quarterback Eli Manning and kick returner David Wilson, second alternates; and center David Baas and safety Stevie Brown, fourth alternates.

Comment

Working...
                    X