Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFC.com article. Interesting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFC.com article. Interesting...

    http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap10000001173...gest-scrooges/ Check out number 7
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    Why PF and not the bigger culprit, Killdrive?

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You find that interesting?

      Does anyone truly need to read stuff like that to justify their thoughts on our team?

      Our defense has been hideous this year. And our offense isn't too far behind.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        You find that interesting?Does anyone truly need to read stuff like that to justify their thoughts on our team?Our defense has been hideous this year. And our offense isn't too far behind.
        Well some people dont think the defense is a problem
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          You find that interesting?

          Does anyone truly need to read stuff like that to justify their thoughts on our team?

          Our defense has been hideous this year. And our offense isn't too far behind.
          Its a bad feeling Rosey... I hate seeing our team get embarrassed....I can't even watch espn or any of that ....I don't expect a SB every year but these let downs such as we have seen more than a few times over the years have pretty much worn me out....I'll throw this out if the coach has no explanation who the hell does.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Well some people dont think the defense is a problem
            Our head coach has no explanations as to why he's with these guys day in and day out....Am I alone in finding this to be a big problem ?!......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by byron View Post
              Our head coach has no explanations as to why he's with these guys day in and day out....Am I alone in finding this to be a big problem ?!......
              I said the same thing! It's one thing if theres a problem but you can identify the issue. Coughlin has no idea why these things happen. That's scary.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Well some people dont think the defense is a problem
                coughbuddycough
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                ~Big Mike~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  coughbuddycough
                  They are part of the problem. The offense is the bigger problem though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I said the same thing! It's one thing if theres a problem but you can identify the issue. Coughlin has no idea why these things happen. That's scary.
                    problem solved ?!........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      They are part of the problem. The offense is the bigger problem though.
                      Main problem with offense is the OL. With the defense, you're gonna need to upgrade the DL, secondary, and get a few linebackers.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                      Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                        Main problem with offense is the OL. With the defense, you're gonna need to upgrade the DL, secondary, and get a few linebackers.
                        The OL has one guy that can play at a high level. The point about the offense is that they have a lot invested in their QB. They need to make sure they get the offense working because that is where most of their money is. If they could score TD's in the red zone and n have so many 3 and outs that will help the defense out. Not so much by making them better but simply keeping them off the field and keeping the opposing defense on the field and tiring them out. While the last two games lots of points where scored against, they where playing well enough to win some games earlier in the season but the offense failed them. Never said the defense doesn't need work. Just said they need more work on the offense.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          The OL has one guy that can play at a high level. The point about the offense is that they have a lot invested in their QB. They need to make sure they get the offense working because that is where most of their money is. If they could score TD's in the red zone and n have so many 3 and outs that will help the defense out. Not so much by making them better but simply keeping them off the field and keeping the opposing defense on the field and tiring them out. While the last two games lots of points where scored against, they where playing well enough to win some games earlier in the season but the offense failed them. Never said the defense doesn't need work. Just said they need more work on the offense.
                          With all due respect, there have been games this season where the opposing team scored touchdowns on their opening drives, and when the offense was clicking, the defense still allowed opposing teams to shred them. You fix the OL, you give more time to our QB and you get the running game going. When the latter works, the former doesn't have to air it out as often.

                          With the defense, you are not seeing them put opposing QBs on their ***, you see a secondary that gets carved up (How many 3rd and 15+ yards were converted to TDs?), and you have a defense that is anemic when it comes to stopping the run.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                          Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Before the last two games they where the 8th lowest scored against team in the NFL. Look at games like the the one against the Bengals. Two interceptions and a punt return pit the ball deep inside Giants territory. The offense set up the Bengals with two scores and did nothing themselves to score. Look at the numbers in that game. The defense allowed less than 200 yards passing and the didn run he ball well either. He offense lost hat game but he points allowed look bad for the defense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Before the last two games they where the 8th lowest scored against team in the NFL. Look at games like the the one against the Bengals. Two interceptions and a punt return pit the ball deep inside Giants territory. The offense set up the Bengals with two scores and did nothing themselves to score. Look at the numbers in that game. The defense allowed less than 200 yards passing and the didn run he ball well either. He offense lost hat game but he points allowed look bad for the defense.
                              What you're omitting from that Bengals game is that the defense were the first to take the field and they allowed the Bengals to score a TD. Second TD, they had a 3rd and 11 - and like I said before about the Giants D and 3rd and long - Dalton found the endzone.
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                              Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X