Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any Giants fans be wearing papaer bags at the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will any Giants fans be wearing papaer bags at the game?

It's been a long time (late 70's) since Giant Fans wore paper bags over their heads at the home games......does that happen this week?

No. . . this is a team that brought us two superbowls. If they do. . . then those fans are pretty spoiled

Comment

If any Giants fan would be so stupid, I would hope that he got his face punched in at the game.

You should wear a bag over your head for starting this thread.

Comment

Maybe when the season is at a 2-13 point like the Chiefs but a team that is around 8-8 doesn't deserve that sort of mockery.

Comment

Only cowards hide in public. Giants fans, don't hide...their feelings, opinions or their faces..

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
            It's been a long time (late 70's) since Giant Fans wore paper bags over their heads at the home games......does that happen this week?
            You really do reach
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
              If any Giants fan would be so stupid, I would hope that he got his face punched in at the game.

You should wear a bag over your head for starting this thread.
              Agreed 100%......I love this team till I die and am very proud to be a fan of a classy org...Yes I am disappointed this year but we will be back on top!
              ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

We are not Jets fan, we just had a bad season that's all

Comment

It's not like we are 0-15, c'mon man.
                  Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

I dont care how bad our team is playing us giants fans would never wear a paper bag on our heads. We would much rather let you see the disgust on our faces.

Comment

I have been going to games since 1962

I honestly have probably missed 8 or 10 homes games since '62

I have never seen a Giant fan with a bag on his or her head

not even in 1966 , 1973, or 1974.....of which they combined for 5 wins
                      Last edited by YATittle1962; 12-26-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Can't wait for the fire Coughlin chants too

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          I have been going to games since 1962

I honestly have probably missed 8 or 10 homes games since '62

I have never seen a Giant fan with a bag on his or her head

not even in 1966 , 1973, or 1974.....of which they combined for 5 wins
                          But didn't the tradition start in 1980 with the Saints?
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                            But didn't the tradition start in 1980 with the Saints?
                            don't know and don't care

never saw a Giant fan do it ......and might slap it off their head if i did

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Maybe when the season is at a 2-13 point like the Chiefs but a team that is around 8-8 doesn't deserve that sort of mockery.
                              our bad seasons where we miss playoffs our usually 8, 9 wins. We even had one where we missed playoffs with 10 wins. So the giants can't even get losing right. The bad teams that stink and only win 2/3 games get the top top draft picks.. They then turn around their fortunes with the best College Football had to offer. We on other hand alway draft middle to end of all the rounds
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X