we could have used this guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we could have used this guy

WOW! this is amazing! wonder if this could be translated into the NFL! wish we had him when tynes was off! he may be onto something!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this...fls-attention/

I wouldn't mind them giving him a look. However,can he do that under pressure with a defense coming at him?
    We Want 5!

Comment

remains to be seen! but, wow, amazing skills!

Comment

From that video, I'm a little weary on his ability to kick FGs. Takes way too many steps to kick it, and it'll be blocked every time. Same concerns with trajectory. Punting/kickoffs, maybe a different story. He seems to possess excellent ability to direct a kick, which would be valuable in punting and potential onside ki---

wait, who the **** cares?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Pretty impressive. Hitting people/cars in stride, hitting fgs from sharp angles.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Pretty impressive. Hitting people/cars in stride, hitting fgs from sharp angles.
            Wouldn't mind signing him and having him drill an Eagles player on every kickoff and punt.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              From that video, I'm a little weary on his ability to kick FGs. Takes way too many steps to kick it, and it'll be blocked every time. Same concerns with trajectory. Punting/kickoffs, maybe a different story. He seems to possess excellent ability to direct a kick, which would be valuable in punting and potential onside ki---

wait, who the **** cares?
              Not at all. He was taking 2 steps to nail 50's. Watch 2:45

Comment

Not at all. He was taking 2 steps to nail 50's. Watch 2:45
                You're right, before that point though he was taking a few more steps.

Comment

The Jets are already on top of this. lol

Comment

Makes you wonder how many times he had to attempt each kick to get it through the upright.... we only got to see the good ones, how many bad ones did he not show? How many of the good ones were just the same one shown over and over again?

Comment

This guy would ensure that out offence would settle with fgs every series.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                        Makes you wonder how many times he had to attempt each kick to get it through the upright.... we only got to see the good ones, how many bad ones did he not show? How many of the good ones were just the same one shown over and over again?
                        HE KICKS 6 50 YARDERS IN A ROW. tYNES CANT EVEN KICK 1 IN A ROW FROM 50. gIANTS LOVE INTERNATIONAL KICKERS!!! SIGN HIM
                        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Can he kick with wind going against him? How about with pads and in the rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            The Jets are already on top of this. lol
                            The Jets probably have a better chance of winning if this guy was kicking to their wrs.

Comment

The Jets probably have a better chance of winning if this guy was kicking to their wrs.
                              can't be any worse than their QB's throwing to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X