Time to Clean House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Clean House

This team needs a major overhaul from top to bottom, including the coaching staff. The only one who is safe is Eli at this point.

Strahan for head coach!!!1!!1111!!!1111!!!!!!!!
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Oh come on with that cleaning house routine man.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Strahan for head coach!!!1!!1111!!!1111!!!!!!!!
        We should hire Strahan as a cheerleader of some sort since this team has no leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
          We should hire Strahan as a cheerleader of some sort since this team has no leadership.
          Disagree, he should be HC. Carl Banks and Antonio Pierce can split DC duties. Phil Simms can be the OC. LT can coach the LBers. Amani Toomer can be the WR coach. Tiki can coach the RBs, he'll make Wilson a stud!!!!

Am I missing anyone?!?!?!!?111/1!?!/

Comment

Disagree, he should be HC. Carl Banks and Antonio Pierce can split DC duties. Phil Simms can be the OC. LT can coach the LBers. Amani Toomer can be the WR coach. Tiki can coach the RBs, he'll make Wilson a stud!!!!Am I missing anyone?!?!?!!?111/1!?!/
            Currently running out of oxygen due to excessive laughter.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

yeah

thats the way you help a QB who has been in the same system for all these years and won 2 SB in it .......you clean house

great idea

how about get some O and D linemen that are worth a damn and play some football

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                yeah

thats the way you help a QB who has been in the same system for all these years and won 2 SB in it .......you clean house

great idea

UGH! These threads make me wish the season was over yesterday
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The voice of reason.
                  "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Currently running out of oxygen due to excessive laughter.
                    The lack of oxygen to your brain will eventually get you thinking like that lol

Comment

The lack of oxygen to your brain will eventually get you thinking like that lol
                      LOL yeah. Enough of this clean house stuff. We aren't the Jets.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

yeah

great idea

And you told me that you only put sense in your children.
                        Last edited by Diamondring; 12-27-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Correction: Diamondring for OC.

Comment

Correction: Diamondring for OC.
                            no no no

GWAT for OC

I know those napkins are floating around somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                              And you told me that you only put sense in your children.
                              well maybe a nugget for the common folk every now and then

Comment

Working...
                              X