Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to Clean House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time to Clean House

    This team needs a major overhaul from top to bottom, including the coaching staff. The only one who is safe is Eli at this point.

  • #2
    Strahan for head coach!!!1!!1111!!!1111!!!!!!!!
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh come on with that cleaning house routine man.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Strahan for head coach!!!1!!1111!!!1111!!!!!!!!
        We should hire Strahan as a cheerleader of some sort since this team has no leadership.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
          We should hire Strahan as a cheerleader of some sort since this team has no leadership.
          Disagree, he should be HC. Carl Banks and Antonio Pierce can split DC duties. Phil Simms can be the OC. LT can coach the LBers. Amani Toomer can be the WR coach. Tiki can coach the RBs, he'll make Wilson a stud!!!!

          Am I missing anyone?!?!?!!?111/1!?!/
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Disagree, he should be HC. Carl Banks and Antonio Pierce can split DC duties. Phil Simms can be the OC. LT can coach the LBers. Amani Toomer can be the WR coach. Tiki can coach the RBs, he'll make Wilson a stud!!!!Am I missing anyone?!?!?!!?111/1!?!/
            Currently running out of oxygen due to excessive laughter.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah

              thats the way you help a QB who has been in the same system for all these years and won 2 SB in it .......you clean house

              great idea

              how about get some O and D linemen that are worth a damn and play some football

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                yeah

                thats the way you help a QB who has been in the same system for all these years and won 2 SB in it .......you clean house

                great idea

                how about get some O and D linemen that are worth a damn and play some football
                UGH! These threads make me wish the season was over yesterday
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                  how about get some O and D linemen that are worth a damn and play some football
                  The voice of reason.
                  "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Currently running out of oxygen due to excessive laughter.
                    The lack of oxygen to your brain will eventually get you thinking like that lol
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      The lack of oxygen to your brain will eventually get you thinking like that lol
                      LOL yeah. Enough of this clean house stuff. We aren't the Jets.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                        yeah

                        thats the way you help a QB who has been in the same system for all these years and won 2 SB in it .......you clean house

                        great idea

                        how about get some O and D linemen that are worth a damn and play some football
                        And you told me that you only put sense in your children.
                        Last edited by Diamondring; 12-27-2012, 02:50 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Correction: Diamondring for OC.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Correction: Diamondring for OC.
                            no no no

                            GWAT for OC

                            I know those napkins are floating around somewhere

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                              And you told me that you only put sense in your children.
                              well maybe a nugget for the common folk every now and then

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X