Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway we can trade up for Mante Teo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there anyway we can trade up for Mante Teo?

    That guy is a straight up baller.I don't think the guy is ever in the wrong spot,and when he is at the point of attack he tackles.He's the best leader possible that we need right now.I would trade the whole draft for him,because he changes everything for us.He makes our defense better as a whole.

  • #2
    **** no, we don't have enough cap room to begin with, and we should trade down with all the holes we have. /thread over.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is that you Coach Ditka?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
        **** no, we don't have enough cap room to begin with, and we should trade down with all the holes we have. /thread over.
        Rookie wage-scale.

        But agree, top inside linebackers don't make and break a team.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • #5
          I completely disagree.The best defenses ala Steelers/Niners are built on lb cores.Teo makes everyone around him better,just look at Notre Dame this year.Notre Dame is not the fastest team or the strongest team,but they have a great leader,that leads his defense and team to victories.These kinda players are special and 40 times mean jack.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Rookie wage-scale.

            But agree, top inside linebackers don't make and break a team.
            True, its hard to keep track of all the new rules with Goodell in charge. I still think we should trade down though and ditch a lot of our vets though.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd find a way to get this kid, he's awesome not only as a football player, but as a person as well. Fits well with the Giants tradition..

              Comment


              • #8
                Since Pierce left have you guys noticed our defense is not consistant anymore? That's cause he was our leader and a very good lb.Teo has the chance to be a way better player than Pierce and also much better leader.If I was gm I would trade up for him first/third/4th round picks.I just think our defense lacks 1 piece.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by experto View Post
                  I completely disagree.The best defenses ala Steelers/Niners are built on lb cores.Teo makes everyone around him better,just look at Notre Dame this year.Notre Dame is not the fastest team or the strongest team,but they have a great leader,that leads his defense and team to victories.These kinda players are special and 40 times mean jack.
                  Arguably the best defense right now (the Seahawks) relies on it's back four to win football games and they have an underrated Dline too. Wagner is a pretty good rookie but I wouldn't call him a "game changer". Just to show you that you don't need a stud in the middle to win championships or to become a great D.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    Arguably the best defense right now (the Seahawks) relies on it's back four to win football games and they have an underrated Dline too. Wagner is a pretty good rookie but I wouldn't call him a "game changer". Just to show you that you don't need a stud in the middle to win championships or to become a great D.
                    This. There is value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds at LB, we just need to pick a good one. Need to get a CB early

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Been saying it for a while, LBers are the least important unit on the defense. DL, and Secondary are far more important in a 43 defense.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Rookie wage-scale.

                        But agree, top inside linebackers don't make and break a team.
                        Yeah....Patrick Willis has no positive effect on his team. Te'o would be an awesome pick up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                          Yeah....Patrick Willis has no positive effect on his team.
                          What are you talking about? Willis is an excellent contributor for his team? Do you even watch the 49ers?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oh, were you trying to quote me out of context? Ohhh, oh, okay! Now I see


                            /sarcasm
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                              Yeah....Patrick Willis has no positive effect on his team. Te'o would be an awesome pick up.
                              Niners were terrible until they got pass rushers and cover guys. Mlbs in a 43 do not impact the game enough to warrant a first round pick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X