No announcement yet.

Should the Giants Draft Offense or Defense in the First Round of the 2013 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Giants Draft Offense or Defense in the First Round of the 2013 Draft

Should the Giants Draft Offense or Defense in the First Round of the 2013 Draft? I say draft defense because our defense has been horrible. However some of the Offensive tackles look very attractive in the first round. I think we need a quality cornerback and another quality pass rusher. I like the cornerback David Amerson from NC State and in the second round the Defensive End Alex Okafor.

David Amerson eh.. half our draft comes from NC state so that wouldn't be too far of a reach

Comment

OL or DL depending on grade. If everything is even I say go DL and bring back the pass rush.

Comment

Im guessing pass rusher or CB.
        We Want 5!

Comment

Oline preferably tackle round 2 corner good corner play will help the pass rush.We cant afford anymore 5 and 6 round oline projects see what flarety can do with some real talent. maybe make some cuts and go after jake long we need quality to give eli time cause when hes got protection hes one of the best in the game.

Comment

David Amerson plays 10 yards off, gets torched and causes turnovers fits right in

Comment

I would like us to daft Kevin Minter in the 1st, D.J. Fluker in the 2nd, and Jordan Hill in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by laylow28 View Post
                Im guessing pass rusher or CB.
                Why would we draft a CB early when Prince and Hosley look promising? Much more glaring need at DE, RT, and LB.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  Why would we draft a CB early when Prince and Hosley look promising? Much more glaring need at DE, RT, and LB.
                  Hosley doesn't look promising, at least not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    Hosley doesn't look promising, at least not right now.
                    I guess you didn't watch the Ravens game. He played 75 snaps at RCB after Prince got hurt. And Flacco picked on Webster instead of Hosley.

Comment

I guess you didn't watch the Ravens game. He played 75 snaps at RCB after Prince got hurt. And Flacco picked on Webster instead of Hosley.
                      Just because Webster is worse doesn't mean Hosley is good.

Comment

its absolutely a tie between corner or olineman

Comment

well Flacco was having a lot of success picking on Webster so he didn't have to change that when Prince got hurt, I didn't see anything special from Hosley this year other than he picked off Mark Sanchez in preseason and ran in for a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                            Just because Webster is worse doesn't mean Hosley is good.
                            Hosley is a rookie. How many rookie CB's come in the league and make the pro bowl? Not very many. He wasn't very good playing in the slot, but at CB he has made some plays. I'll puke if the Giants select a CB in the first round when DE and LB are a much higher need to get better and younger at.

Comment

Hosley is a rookie. How many rookie CB's come in the league and make the pro bowl? Not very many. He wasn't very good playing in the slot, but at CB he has made some plays. I'll puke if the Giants select a CB in the first round when DE and LB are a much higher need to get better and younger at.
                              brandon bing is back,,,what ever that means.

Comment

Working...
                              X