Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi guys, almost Sunday.

This is going to be a tough weekend... going to be a tough New Years.

I really hope the Giants at least come out and play?

we will get blown out team has given up.. im usually the most if not one of the most positive posters on these boards but the way this team played the past two weeks when we controlled our own destinty in nfc east and wild card and we **** the bed i have no faith in this tema this year season is over
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

yeah....the season has sucked for much of it. But like I have said in other threads is I dont rest on the fact they we have won 2 SBs in 5 years until the offseason. Thats when yuo can say...oh well we are better off the most other fans. I save all the anger for during the season...

Happy New Year to all........health and happiness
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Way too banged up and old at key positions. This is the Vick and Reid's Superbowl.

I'm looking forward to the UFC heavyweight championship fight more than Sunday.
        "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          yeah....the season has sucked for much of it. But like I have said in other threads is I dont rest on the fact they we have won 2 SBs in 5 years until the offseason. Thats when yuo can say...oh well we are better off the most other fans. I save all the anger for during the season...

I'm hoping we can make it to the playoffs next year when the SB is being played at Metlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I'm hoping we can make it to the playoffs next year when the SB is being played at Metlife.
            that would be freaking awesome
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Them knowing that, they still would probably blow it >.<
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

+1
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Them knowing that, they still would probably blow it >.<
                  Maybe lose to the Jets in the SB

Comment

Maybe lose to the Jets in the SB
                    Jets in the Super Bowl?
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

uh yea....they're going to have an amazing team next year. Holmes and Revis will be back and McElroy will be their QB.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

I'm surprisingly not even angry. Just disappointed.

This team will get its a** kicked this weekend. A head or two will role on the coaching staff, and there will be a respectable turnover in the roster, which needs to happen.

Comment

uh yea....they're going to have an amazing team next year. Holmes and Revis will be back and McElroy will be their QB.
                          I though they were leaning towards Vick as QB?

Comment

same old Jets......

Comment

Working...
                            X