X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moke
    started a topic JPP at MLB

JPP at MLB

WAIT, WAIT, hear me the hell out... I am not proposing this....

I was talking to a fellow Giants fan and he says

Giants suck and Fewell already claims he has no idea what the heck is wrong with the defense. So why not try out JPP at MLB where we are clearly lacking a great player, and see how he can play. JPP is athletic, and very talented, so maybe he can come up strong as a MLB and stopping the A-gap. Leave the DE position to the Osi and Tuck and see how they can muster.
    Thoughts? Wouldn't be such a TERRIBLE idea being that JPP really is an athletic individual, but I'm mostly worried about the Osi and Tuck at the DE spots.

• appodictic
    replied
    You know LT had tons of snaps where he started on the LOS. He may have been a linebacker but that is not always where he lined up.

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
    I would love to see David Diehl at cornerback.
    I like this better than JPP at MLB.

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    WAIT, WAIT, hear me the hell out... I am not proposing this....

I was talking to a fellow Giants fan and he says

Thoughts? Wouldn't be such a TERRIBLE idea being that JPP really is an athletic individual, but I'm mostly worried about the Osi and Tuck at the DE spots.
    I am a fan of out of the box thinking. This is not a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• gfanblue
    replied
    Bring back Tollefson

Leave a comment:

• moosedrool
    replied
    I would love to see David Diehl at cornerback.

Leave a comment:

• myles2424
    replied
    We have to question my status around here? Is that serious? Wow, is this some sort of CIA website or something?

I love the mob mentality though... I'm sure no one here is going to question my status for bringing up a questionable thread. To be honest... look how many smart responses this thread has gotten too.... I think you might be the only person here with a problem...

Holy christmas dude, put on my ignore list...
    lmao...just joking with you....Listen, you made a terrible thread....Take it as a loss, its happend to all of us once or twice...

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
    Ok well that "fellow giant fan" is a moron & we have to question your status around here by even suggesting that playing our best so called pass rusher at MLB "wouldnt be such a terrible idea"......
    We have to question my status around here? Is that serious? Wow, is this some sort of CIA website or something?

I love the mob mentality though... I'm sure no one here is going to question my status for bringing up a questionable thread. To be honest... look how many smart responses this thread has gotten too.... I think you might be the only person here with a problem...

Holy christmas dude, put on my ignore list...

Leave a comment:

• GiantRoc
    replied
    Don't take the comments too seriously. Everyone is a bit nasty due to the horrid season we have seen. As far as JPP to MLB... He doesn't have the skills or knowledge. He has good inline speed for a man his size. Compared to a OT his has good quickness. He doesn't have it for MLB though. The season isn't "that" over, as to play around with such a change. Even it is just for the hell of it. You may even risk injury to him due to him not being used to bodies coming at him from all over as opposed to straight ahead.

Leave a comment:

• myles2424
    replied
    Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    such as who?
    Seems like every draft theres a few MLBs that go on to contribute to their D's

Leave a comment:

• ELI_HOF_NYG
    replied
    Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    Instead of thinking about moving our best defensive player to another position. Why don't we draft a Mike linebacker early in the draft? Don't like moving players out of position to fix a weakness at a position.
    such as who?

Leave a comment:

• myles2424
    replied
    Huh? Did you even read my post? DId you not see the disclaimer that says I wasn't the one who suggested this?

Oh my, talk about reading comprehension problems!
    Ok well that "fellow giant fan" is a moron & we have to question your status around here by even suggesting that playing our best so called pass rusher at MLB "wouldnt be such a terrible idea"......

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
    dont get upset with us because your thread has been a complete disaster & has set the Gmen fanbase back years...
    Huh? Did you even read my post? DId you not see the disclaimer that says I wasn't the one who suggested this?

Oh my, talk about reading comprehension problems!

Leave a comment:

• myles2424
    replied
    Again, you can avoid posting in a thread like this if you'd like to. No one forces you to respond here. Thanks for the deep insight.
    dont get upset with us because your thread has been a complete disaster & has set the Gmen fanbase back years...

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    It's called opinions. You take the good with the bad. If you don't want negative comments don't make a thread.
    As for me I don't insult a fellow fans opinion, I give my opinion but won't go as far as mocking them.
    Eh, I was looking for opinions on what people thought ABOUT it, not about what my thread is.

No need for the insensitive targets at the thread. Next time, a more appropriate response would be "That's a ridiculous idea" and then if the poster decides to actually be intellectual,, he could give a good analysis on why it's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X