Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Fewell is gone LOL

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...#axzz2GMWk7oAT

While the effectiveness of his scheme is debatable, the players are definitely to blame either way, they gave up, on offense too.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Players are just as responsible. What has Tuck or Osi done this season? Corey Webster?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        While the effectiveness of his scheme is debatable, they players are definitely to blame either way, they gave up, on offense too.
        Thats fine, but this makes him look bad IMO. Sounds like a desperate DC trying to save face and pointing fingers.

Well with this, you can put a big L in the books for Sunday. No way I see this motivating the players vs Vick and McCoy.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

gone because Cyrgalis chose a horrible title for his article ?

Perry said nothing wrong in that interview

listen to the words come out of his mouth and judge for yourself instead of reading what a journalist chooses to quote

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...9-6fc1f0cf7d7d

Comment

I have seen a lot of missed arm tackles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Players are just as responsible. What has Tuck or Osi done this season? Corey Webster?
              How can all of a sudden all the players just forget how to play.... ALL OF THEM. Where has JPP been? Most DCs would drool over someone like JPP and have plays specifically for him to terrorize QBs. Not Fewell. Imagine if Spags had this dude? He would have 15-20 sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                gone because Cyrgalis chose a horrible title for his article ?

Perry said nothing wrong in that interview

listen to the words come out of his mouth and judge for yourself instead of reading what a journalist chooses to quote

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...9-6fc1f0cf7d7d
                +1...I never read the article just the title, but I did watch the interview and I saw nothing wrong with it. All articles cut and paste certain things out of context to try and sell papers, nothing new.

Comment

It's the goddamn New York Post. They exist to twist peoples' words into headlines...

Show me an article from somewhere credible and I might believe you...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eh, take it with a grain of salt. THe media probably spun his words like usual.

Comment

I agree with the players being a problem but isn't that part of the coaches job?!?!?!?!?!? if someone is not performing then sit their @ss down and plug in another player! It goes for us regular people, if you don't perform at work, guess what? your going to be replaced. But like a regular 9-5, if you let that employee get away with it that employee will stay there as long as you keep him there. Same goes for the players, you let them get away with not hustling and half @ssing plays, then yes they will continue to play like Krap. If you bench them and then put in a rookie or some other player on the bench two things will happen, either the player gets MAD and plays harder or will get MAD and just quit and show his true colors. I blame the COACH!

Comment

He stated the obvious. The players have not executed on defense all season. Be it getting to the qb, staying disciplined, blown coverage assignments. And lastly Fewell can't tackle for his players.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Where is the article where Gilbride says its Eli and the players faults?

Comment

Does Bill Belichick point fingers at his players or did he ever? IMO if you end up in his doghouse you're history.

Why not design your schemes to minimize how much the players could potentially screw up? And isn't this what happened during last year's run? If you stumble across a winning formula completely by accident, why not stick with it?
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Gilbride is busy hiding and hoping everyone forgets about him so he can keep his job, he also promised to add one more play to his arsenal for next year......Play action deep pass instead of the drop back deep pass lol

Comment

Working...
                              X