Sunday's predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's predictions

Giants vs Philly - we show up, but fall in the end.
    Dallas vs Washington - Dallas edges Washington for the NFC East crown.
    Minnesota vs Green Bay - Green Bay coasts to the playoffs
    Chicago vs Detroit - Detroit sucks

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had won since Dallas and the Bears win.

I see what you're doing... The old reverse psychology trick. Pretend thats it over which causes the unthinkable to be possible. Nice move.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
      I see what you're doing... The old reverse psychology trick. Pretend thats it over which causes the unthinkable to be possible. Nice move.
      No...he really feels that way.......
      I do as well except I think we beat the Eagles. But the Lions will lose to the Bears....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I bet the Giants are thinking about that too. Which means they get smoked. Off season plans started with Cincy.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

lol.

Comment

Well now knownig that Prince and Hosley won't play, so that leaves C-web and God knows who....I'll say we're losing 45-10

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had won since Dallas and the Bears win.
              My prediction is: NO PLAYOFFS FOR THE NEW YORK GIANTS !!
              Not exactly going out on a limb stuff here.
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Eagles 35 Giants 0
                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

No, it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I agree with GreenBay and Chicago, but Dallas will lose and we will get manhandled not showing up again.

Comment

My take:

Green Bay definitely beats Vikings, unless they give it up and rest starters.

Detroit has a shot at Chicago only because Chicago is as bad as we are not showing up at the right time.

Washington has a shot at beating Dallas...I don't think Dallas' D confines RG3....Romo has a history of choking when it's on the line.

There...now all WE have to do is SHOW UP!!!!
                      I miss Red Hook

Comment

Originally posted by bklyn1028 View Post
                        My take:

Green Bay definitely beats Vikings, unless they give it up and rest starters.

Detroit has a shot at Chicago only because Chicago is as bad as we are not showing up at the right time.

Washington has a shot at beating Dallas...I don't think Dallas' D confines RG3....Romo has a history of choking when it's on the line.

There...now all WE have to do is SHOW UP!!!!
                        Green Bay is currently 2nd and I don't think they rest their starters and risk being 3rd. I agree with what you said about the Redskins and Cowboys.

Aren't the Bears having players come down with injuries? I know Cutler is playing hurt.
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                        X