Mara haters rampant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mara haters rampant

Uh oh....They're coming for you Mara, this was just a handful of a million of these that are popping up all of a sudden. It's a Mara witchunt I tells ya!!

Lol you broke the rules you clowns, get over it...

I'm willing to bet those comments are from idiot Redskin & Cowboy fans.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Its funny how they direct their anger towards Mara. Why? Bc he spoke out against it. League is the one who determine and levied sanctions and penalties.

Comment

its great......
        **** em all. Which ever team between them gets into the playoffs will lose anyway...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          I'm willing to bet those comments are from idiot Redskin & Cowboy fans.
          lol, ya think?

Comment

I dont get it. What did Mara do so wrong? And why would he be upset watching the Skins and Dallas play a night game when he has a few superbowl rings on his mantle.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Stupidity is a talent for misconception. And it's almost always loud.

Sometimes one needs to put the good of the league in front of their team's self interest. How would either fan base understand that when their owners are living, breathing examples of the opposite?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I dont get it. What did Mara do so wrong? And why would he be upset watching the Skins and Dallas play a night game when he has a few superbowl rings on his mantle.
                all the pissed Skins and Dallas fans over the cap issues in the start of the season. Mara singled them out as not following a gentlemen's agreement to limit spending even in the uncapped year. The leaue thought it was valid and penalized the Skins and Cowboys....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                  Its funny how they direct their anger towards Mara. Why? Bc he spoke out against it. League is the one who determine and levied sanctions and penalties.
                  Exactly....their team broke the rules and they got caught. Simple as that.

Comment

Not a very strong title for this thread. "A million of these" is beyond hyperbole and by the way what else would one expect from our oponents sub-human fans? ...........and most importantly, who cares?
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Not a very strong title for this thread. "A million of these" is beyond hyperbole and by the way what else would one expect from our oponents sub-human fans? ...........and most importantly, who cares?
                      As for the millions, yes, it was an exaggeration but you check a twitter search for his name and tell me there aren't hundreds of these things.
                      https://twitter.com/search/realtime?...+mara&src=typd

As for who cares, certainly not you lol. It's just entertainment, I thought it was worth acknowledging and possibly getting a laugh out of.

Comment

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/a...to-dan-snyder/
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          As for the millions, yes, it was an exaggeration but you check a twitter search for his name and tell me there aren't hundreds of these things.
                          https://twitter.com/search/realtime?...+mara&src=typd

As for who cares, certainly not you lol. It's just entertainment, I thought it was worth acknowledging and possibly getting a laugh out of.
                          I do find it interesting actually that so many people have so much time and negative energy about Mr. Vanilla, John Mara. I guess it is a study in human nature. I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't a worthy thread topic (have you seen any of my threads? lol) I just meant that there are haters everywhere and we shouldn't let them think that they are getting to us.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I guess they forgot to realize that over half of the owners approved of this penalty..

Comment

Doesn't matter, let Dallas fans boast for now, they will not make the playoffs and the skins will be bounced out in the first round. Let these two fan bases have their limited time to celebrate, they haven't been able to for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X