Prince and Hosley doubtful for sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince and Hosley doubtful for sunday

OUCH! if this is true,,,well, all I have to say is it's a good thing we have corey webster.

TRYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!111

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

good, now the coaches can finally see what they have in Webster

Comment

wtf? Well, time to go out with a bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          TRYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!111
          is see your tryon and raise you a FRANK WALKER!!!!!,,,,,LOL

Comment

btw who's gonna stop the run????????? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              btw who's gonna stop the run????????? lmao
              thats easy.....shady McCoy will every time he's crosses the goal line.

Comment

Yet, we're seven point favorites. Oddly enough, I think all this **** is good for us. We can never seem to beat the Eagles when our "best" 53 hit the field, maybe now with all these issues glaring, we can actually win.

Eagles-27 Giants-6
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Mike Vick fantasy stud this week

Comment

Reid will remain the HC, Vick will win his job back all because of the Giants.

Comment

Reid has as much of a chance to remain as HC in Philly as the Giants winning the Superbowl this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        Reid will remain the HC, Vick will win his job back all because of the Giants.
                        not so sure of that,,,I am from the philly area and the fans are fed up,,,15 years with no title is enough for them,,,,the proff is in the empty seats at the stadium,,,lurie will finally man up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                          OUCH! if this is true,,,well, all I have to say is it's a good thing we have corey webster.
                          gee...useless and more useless are doubtful? tragic!
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

if we lose this game,and w/o these two db's thats looking more and more likely, changes will def be made. maybe PF made those comments bc hes heard some rumors, maybe the FO is thinking bout making changes...

man, webster lmfao...two best corners, and wiith hosely that aiint saying much, gone. left is the joke that has become webster...

but gmen made a good point, now imagine we win w/o our best 53 lol. how sweet would it be if this was like 07 and webster became shutdown at the perfect time...ooo thatd be so sweet. i get this feeliing that we r gonna get in somehow and play the biggest spoiler in nfl history lmfao. like no one thinks we get in or even deserve it...watch it happen. the odds were way against ust last year...i always say im gonna bet on the giants, im gonna check the odds...the giants won their 2 sbs when everyone but the captain was going down wth the ship lol...im going down with it. honestly, us winnng the sb at this point really wuldnt be any diff than 07 and '11

Comment

Assuming every team has a 50% chance of winning any game any Sunday (which isn't true), the Giants have 12.5% chance of making the playoffs this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X