Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Tollefson.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dave Tollefson.

    Any ideas on his whereabouts? I loved the guy. He was our Jared Allen(whom I dislike) but the dude was a baller. Wish we could get him back. Bet he'd love it too.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  • #2
    Whoa, hold on now, the only thing remotely similar between Tollefson and Jared Allen is the color of their skin.

    Oh, and to answer your question, he's doing jack for the Raiders.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • #3
      A whopping 8 tackles and 0.5 sacks...that's like one game for JPP

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Whoa, hold on now, the only thing remotely similar between Tollefson and Jared Allen is the color of their skin.

        Oh, and to answer your question, he's doing jack for the Raiders.
        Agreed in no way can you compare Tollefson and Jared Allen.

        Comment


        • #5
          He was nothing more for us than someone who spelled our defensive linemen when needed. Solid, but not a game changer like Allen.

          Comment


          • #6
            Our Jared Allen? Lol wut?
            sigpic

            Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
              Our Jared Allen? Lol wut?
              It's no secret that Tolly was overrated when he was here, but to our GMB users credit, no one was rash enough to compare him to Allen.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                It's no secret that Tolly was overrated when he was here, but to our GMB users credit, no one was rash enough to compare him to Allen.
                They're the same age but Allen has over 100 sacks more than Tollefson and could well be in the HoF.
                sigpic

                Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                  They're the same age but Allen has over 100 sacks more than Tollefson and could well be in the HoF.
                  Yeah, he's much better lol
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok. I meant he had a motor. What can a guy do playing 10 snaps a game...???? Ok, bad comparison yes, sorry.
                    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      To answer your question, he's on the Raiders. He has .5 a sack and 8 tackles this year.
                      80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ok. Worst thread by me this year....lol
                        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                          Ok. Worst thread by me this year....lol
                          Keep your head up...there are still a couple of days left in the year.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                            Keep your head up...there are still a couple of days left in the year.
                            Thanks ratty. Good lookin out
                            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not sure that what we have right now isn't better than Tolly, Ojomo is in his first year and may have potential.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X