Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down here in Joisey...checked into hotel.and WTF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down here in Joisey...checked into hotel.and WTF?

Get my room key and head for the elevator..and before I can get acroos the lobby..I have to give way to Andy Reid, Michael Vick and the entire Eagles team & staff staying on the 16th floor !!!! I'm
    hitting the Club room on the 21 st floor now. My son-in-law and me are gonna have few..and maybe make a little "too much noise"...maybe we can keep some Eagles from getting a good nights sleep ! LET'S GO G'MEN....LAST CHANCE !

Originally posted by Razur View Post
    Get my room key and head for the elevator..and before I can get acroos the lobby..I have to give way to Andy Reid, Michael Vick and the entire Eagles team & staff staying on the 16th floor !!!! I'm
    hitting the Club room on the 21 st floor now. My son-in-law and me are gonna have few..and maybe make a little "too much noise"...maybe we can keep some Eagles from getting a good nights sleep ! LET'S GO G'MEN....LAST CHANCE !
    Run through the 17th floor as loud as you can all night long. You can be the hero.

*cough3amfirealarmcough*

Comment

LOL have fun and don't get in trouble..if you're actually gonna do that.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

pull the fire alarms at 3am.

Comment

try to get some mind altering salt and/or pepper in their eggs and bacon tomorrow morning!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                try to get some mind altering salt and/or pepper in their eggs and bacon tomorrow morning!
                In other words put LSD in their eggs and bacon.

Comment

Run down the hall screaming "I WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER!" at 3am, whilst pulling the fire alarm. If one doesn't wake them up, the other one definitely will
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Call hookers to the rooms. Tell em its from LT.
                    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                      Call hookers to the rooms. Tell em its from LT.
                      Oh now that is priceless!
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

what is this joisey nonsense that only people not from Jersey seem to like to say ?

I moved here from the Bronx in 1974 and in 38 years have never once heard anyone say Jersey and have it sound anything remotely like that

what hotel are you in ?

Comment

what hotel? I live here, and know a bunch of pizza places that are open til 4 AM LOL....anyone think Andy Reid and the E-gals might get really hungry at 3 AM?

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                            what hotel? I live here, and know a bunch of pizza places that are open til 4 AM LOL....anyone think Andy Reid and the E-gals might get really hungry at 3 AM?
                            We sure know Andy will

Comment

Originally posted by Razur View Post
                              It is you duty to send ladies to the 16th floor.

Comment

Working...
                              X