Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agents I want to target

1.Sebastian Volmer 2.Jake Long 3.Dwight Freeney 4.Jared Cook
    I would like to strongly address the oline with eighter Long or Volmer and replace Osi...with Freeney.Cook is a player I really think can be better with a good qb.

I'm still hoping the Unicorn can convince his brother to come play for us...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Dwight Freeney is old and overrated/paid, in 13 games this season (Starting all), he has 10 tackles, 4 sacks and 1 pass deflection.

Jake Long will probably be paid top dollar by someone.

Comment

Jared Cook is the most talented tight end in football and is going to rut in Tennessee if he stays there.Eli can make him a probowler every year.He is a potential star.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue in Oz View Post
          Dwight Freeney is old and overrated/paid, in 13 games this season (Starting all), he has 10 tackles, 4 sacks and 1 pass deflection.

Jake Long will probably be paid top dollar by someone.
          Freeney is a weakside de and he cant play olb for colts.See my point?

Comment

Trying to stay somewhat realistic I want to try and add Sebastian Volmer and Brent Grimes

Comment

I was not aware that Jerry Reese posted on here. Mind=blown.

Comment

Grimmes will probably get the franchise tag. Giants have a better chance to get Tracy Porter (DEN)

Comment

Originally posted by XBIGBLUE5000X View Post
                  Grimmes will probably get the franchise tag. Giants have a better chance to get Tracy Porter (DEN)
                  he was franchised last season so I doubt the Falcons will do that again, especially considering he's coming off such a serious injury

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
                    1.Sebastian Volmer 2.Jake Long 3.Dwight Freeney 4.Jared Cook
                    I would like to strongly address the oline with eighter Long or Volmer and replace Osi...with Freeney.Cook is a player I really think can be better with a good qb.
                    We can't afford Jake Long and I don't think we really need him with how Beatty has been playing. We need a right tackle, new guards, and a new center. My targets for the Oline are in my sig. Same goes for the defense.

Comment

like it except Cook. Bennett should be cheaper and better. Also, Id bet Long costs top dollar but ID LOVE having him at LT and Beatty at RT. we'd be a G or a C from having a quality OL imo

Comment

Would love to have Bennett take a home town discount to play here with his brother. I like having a good morale on this team and that would help foster it a little on offense and defense.

Comment

Giants are already over the cap for next season. They arent going to be targeting anyone in FA.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            Giants are already over the cap for next season. They arent going to be targeting anyone in FA.
                            Not 1 of those names are realistic. they will be shopping in the bargain section and they have done well in that department.

Comment

well wont our cap number be adjusted after we make what could be a ton of personnel decisions?

Comment

Working...
                              X