Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praying for a "Miracle in the Meadowlands" ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying for a "Miracle in the Meadowlands" ...

Going to the game tomorrow, as i go to at least one game every year with my uncle. I have been a long term fan***(tatted in big blue blood)*** and member on these boards without posting for years now... I know it will take a million losses and a win for us to get into the playoffs but somewhere deep down I still have a sliver of hope. I personally am more worried about us getting the win then everything fall into place because i feel like we are our own worst enemy right now...Thoughts? Opinions?
    NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
    Going to the game tomorrow, as i go to at least one game every year with my uncle. I have been a long term fan***(tatted in big blue blood)*** and member on these boards without posting for years now... I know it will take a million losses and a win for us to get into the playoffs but somewhere deep down I still have a sliver of hope. I personally am more worried about us getting the win then everything fall into place because i feel like we are our own worst enemy right now...Thoughts? Opinions?
    I think we have ONE more regular season win left in us. I don't know about the post season..but today...we win.!

Comment

Expecting the "9-7 Dynasty" ...

Comment

We are indeed our own worst enemy. No argument there at all. Unfortunately, thats the most formidable opposition anyone can ever find.
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

well we only need 3 losses today and our win, not a million but I get what your saying. This is a far cry from the way we finished out the season last year with convincing wins over the Jets and Cowboys to get in as we controlled our own Destiny. Now we not only have to win but also hope and pray we get a lot of help
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
            We are indeed our own worst enemy. No argument there at all. Unfortunately, thats the most formidable opposition anyone can ever find.
            Wisdom

Comment

we need miracles in other stadiums as well today.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Even if they make the playoffs (and they won't), they would get slaughtered in the first round of playoffs. They would benefit more losing this weekend and hoping others win so they can move up in the player draft order.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligans View Post
                  Even if they make the playoffs (and they won't), they would get slaughtered in the first round of playoffs. They would benefit more losing this weekend and hoping others win so they can move up in the player draft order.
                  true. Lots of holes to fill and moving up 4 or 5 spots in draft order could mean difference between impact player or just a role player.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

As far as first round opponent (IF) we got in. It would either be at SF or Seattle.. Seahawks have absolutely destroyed their last 4 or so opponents avenging 45/50 points a game. Would we want to put ourselves through test pain of a first round 52-14 loss?SF for some reason we match up well against

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Also we were eliminated by losing to falcons and ravens. Not because Chicago or Minny or even Dallas wins today

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

More like the miracle in Detroit. Lions got a tougher task than us

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          we need miracles in other stadiums as well today.....
                          Yeah, I don't think beating the Eagles will be the miraculous part. It will be a welcome sight, for sure, but...yeah...

Comment

Working...
                          X