This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MODS!!!

We need a giant fans therapy thread. We have gone through a very stressful offseason.

Group hug guys?

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
      yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.
      [/quote]

this thread is pretty fitting to call you out on something harooni...did you really complain that i was personally bashing you to the mods? like are you serious? can you even provide any substance to that claim? And by the way, i don't think calling you out applies to what i did. See, if you were referring to when you were actually making fun of posters for stating their opinions like you never messed anything up, ie Eli is the worst qb the giants ever got...LOL Giants biggest laughin stock for trade...We will never win a super bowl with Eli.

Thats why when you say ANY comment makin fun of people for any reason, if its a slight or not (by the way mods, in a thread he actually literally said verbaitim "i like to instigate to get a rise out of people, its funny to me", I chime in and try to keep you granted.

I just find it funny some people here, you actually made fun of me for "defending Eli too strongly and not allowing others to have their opinion" so now your doing the exact thing you made fun of me for...never ceases to amaze me the hypocracy and str8 up lame naked pics of tiki barber and smurfs

lmfao. i hope this doesnt warrant a ban, but if it does, im sure a few people know that im a true blue fan and i didnt deserve it.

[/quote]

did you just say LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS,??????

Like totally Valley talk, Totally like Rad.

sorry just could not resist that

Comment

Comment

[quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious Bastian! []

[/quote] LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha![/quote]

dork

[/quote]

freak!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

that hand looks like eagles11!

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[/quote] LOL! Mod 9 was watching my every move since Feb...circling me like a shark with the jaws theme playing in the background, waiting for the slightest mistake. That was my inspiration for the avi haha![/quote]

dork

[/quote] freak![/quote]

HEY HEY HEY you turd burgerlers, there will be non of that,

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

dork

[/quote] freak![/quote]

[/quote]

who asked you chump?!

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="HeatherP"]

dork

[/quote] freak![/quote]

[/quote] who asked you chump?![/quote]

now now pup, dont get ahead of yourself, you sure you want to play with the big dogs :0-

Comment

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"]

dork

[/quote] freak![/quote]

now now pup, dont get ahead of yourself, you sure you want to play with the big dogs**** :0-

[/quote]

you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"]

dork

[/quote] freak![/quote]

now now pup, dont get ahead of yourself, you sure you want to play with the big dogs :0-

[/quote] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

She meant street diseases. [:O]

Comment

[quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

[/quote]

they warned me to stay away from you dammit.

btw - your herp lip needs more ointment.

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

[/quote] they warned me to stay away from you dammit. btw - your herp lip needs more ointment. [/quote]

Well if anyone knows anything about lips and ointments...it would be you.

Comment

[quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

[/quote] they warned me to stay away from you dammit. btw - your herp lip needs more ointment. [/quote]

[/quote]

is there a history behind this love story?

Comment

[quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

[/quote]

this is true but that only confirms you're the herp expert....congrats! that's nasty!

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="romohater"][quote user="BastianEagles"] you're more like the big dogs pile of turds fella. besides i got even more street cred with this 2nd suspension [/quote]

[/quote]

is there a history behind this love story?

[/quote]

LOL! He's just some roadkill I found and salvaged...now he's indebted to me

Comment

Working...
                                X