This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS!!!

your all a buncha big jerkface meanies!!! The abuse of power is ridic! You make me vomit! Your the scum between my toes for locking my thread!!!

- Love,

Alf-Alfa

in honor of those not with us anymore for calling out the mods

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Re: MODS!!!

well this and that calender should more than enough to get yah band...i'm not coming back here so go ahead andpost it. i can't handle the sexy anymore....lol

Comment

Yeah what he said.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]That sexy calender should more than enough to get me coming back here so go ahead andpost it.[/quote]
        It is about time the truth comes out.

Comment

u'll be back

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]That sexy calender should more than enough to get me coming back here so go ahead andpost it.[/quote]
            It is about time the truth comes out.
            [/quote]

lol i like ur style

Comment

you must be joking , the sexy calander is the reason why he will never be banned. The mods like it little fruity, look how long i have lasted here, lol

Comment

wow

Comment

As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word.

Comment

haha what did u do

Comment

[quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
                      yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]
                        yep your mods are the worst i once said Mcnabb was slightly overrated and got an ip ban, they are nazi's .

we are lucky to have tolerant mods here, they move my threads too at times, but no need to rebel or get mad.
                        [/quote]

yea they are good

the worst are the cowboys over at trueblue... yeehaw... they sure is strict

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BastianEagles"]As an EMB poster currently on a 30 day suspension, I'm not saying a word about your mods...not a single F'ing word. [/quote]

[/quote]

I posted McChunks twig and berries and got suspended from their site and this one. [<)]

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]

[/quote]

I posted McChunks twig and berries and got suspended from their site and this one. [<)]

[/quote]
                            lmao i remember that even i blushed on that one. classic mb moment.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha what did u do[/quote]

Where do I begin LOL! The 1st time I got suspended (2 wks in Feb) was kinda deserved...I was fighting the local tranny (another long story) and my foul mouth got the best of me. If you ever posted in Rant and Rave on EMB, you'd know what I mean about the foul mouth.

This time was NOT warranted. A sensitive little pissant baited me and I put him in his place. He reported every reply to the mods. One mod closed the thread...he was annoyed at the queeah for abusing the report button. The next day, another mod (the one who suspended me in Feb) decided I broke some made up rule and that was that.

Now this little pissant is getting abused in every e-orifice by everyone on EMB...including some of my giants buds!

Here's a chop I made using his avi. Bigblue is going to post this LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X