I think we'll know by 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we'll know by 4

I consider us beating Philly and the Lions beating Chicago to be the longer shots. These both being 1pm games, if we can somehow make it through them, then I think we play in San Francisco next week. Otherwise, see ya next year.

Lions have a long shot. We can win against the Egads.

Comment

Still need cowboys to lose. We don't know anything by 4 even IF the 1 o'clock games all go our way

Comment

And the Redskins can tank to the Cowboys at night to avoid playing the red hot Seahawks if everything does go the Giant's way until the night game. Just another scenario, but not very believeable at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
          Still need cowboys to lose. We don't know anything by 4 even IF the 1 o'clock games all go our way
          ^^

Comment

I understand we need to cowboys to lose.....I am saying that I am more confident about both the packers and redskins then I am about us and Detroit

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
              Lions have a long shot. We can win against the Egads.
              You realize it's the 2nd half of the season and it's us against the eagles, right?

Comment

we know by 4 only if Bears win......case closed!

if Bears lose our chances are beginning to look better but no concrete decision still if Vikes lose!
                sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling well know by halftime in our match

Comment

How is Green Bay in minny a lock?

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                      None of the games are a lock. It's just the probability of the outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                        I consider us beating Philly and the Lions beating Chicago to be the longer shots. These both being 1pm games, if we can somehow make it through them, then I think we play in San Francisco next week. Otherwise, see ya next year.
                        Books give Giants about a 72% chance to win their game, the most likely of the 4 results that need to occur.

Comment

i actually am picking detroit at home. i dunno why everyones thinking chicago just wins this, they've been about as bad as us since they started 7-1. that means they are 1-6 since...dunno why anyone would believe theyre this lock. i got detroit by a couple scores.

and i have gb beating minn. and dallas losing.

only thing im not confident is in whether we win or not

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            i actually am picking detroit at home. i dunno why everyones thinking chicago just wins this, they've been about as bad as us since they started 7-1. that means they are 1-6 since...dunno why anyone would believe theyre this lock. i got detroit by a couple scores.

and i have gb beating minn. and dallas losing.

only thing im not confident is in whether we win or not
                            I dunno why you're thinking that everyone's thinking the Bears win it because it's the Bears. They're actually 2-5 but the Lions are 0-7 heading into today's game. lol
                            Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-30-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                              GB gets #2 seed and a bye if they win.
                              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                              X