Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the Rueben Randle haters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where are the Rueben Randle haters?

    He's a bust, what a waste of a pick

  • #2
    According to many on this board, every rookie who doesn't immediately make an impact their first year is a bust.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

    Comment


    • #3
      There are none. The kid was simply not even given a chance this season. Wilson 1 TD Randle 2 TD, where the bleep! were they in Weeks 1 to 16? They sure as hell weren't injured. It may be a little too late.
      Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-30-2012, 03:40 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us.
        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

        Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

        Comment


        • #5
          i was one of the vocal few who woulda been happy as a pig in **** had we drafted him in the 1rst. the fact we got wilson, and then randle was awesome! future looks very bright with these 2

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
            I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us.
            unfortunately this is 100% true imo. todays offensive success is almost more of an indictment of this staff

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              According to many on this board, every rookie who doesn't immediately make an impact their first year is a bust.
              I think you may be reading a different board. everyone here is gripping about all the rookies not getting any real chances to show us what they got. Let's face it, this collapse is typical of Coughlin not using his personnel properly. Killdrive and Fewell do not help by using the same, old, tired play calling. So, you can blame the players for not executing, but the responsibility lies with the coaching staff not making corrections.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us.
                Randle practices as the X Receiver all week then the Giants pull him for a gimpy Nicks on game day. Probably why the Offense has no continuity the guys practicing arent playing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Randle practices as the X Receiver all week then the Giants pull him for a gimpy Nicks on game day. Probably why the Offense has no continuity the guys practicing arent playing
                  Bingo!

                  Eli did come out and say there were timing issues. I wonder why.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                  Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                    I think you may be reading a different board. everyone here is gripping about all the rookies not getting any real chances to show us what they got. Let's face it, this collapse is typical of Coughlin not using his personnel properly. Killdrive and Fewell do not help by using the same, old, tired play calling. So, you can blame the players for not executing, but the responsibility lies with the coaching staff not making corrections.
                    I've seen plenty of people in the past claiming Reuben Randle was a bust.

                    Also, prior to the Saints game, David Wilson was a bust.

                    Yep I'm on the right board.

                    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X