Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Gilbride using RB's in the passing attack now??? He must of seen the controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Gilbride using RB's in the passing attack now??? He must of seen the controller

and got mad LOL...
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 12-30-2012, 02:41 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

He wants to save his ***

Comment

It took 17 weeks for them to utilize the rookies like this.. what a ****ing waste

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
        It took 17 weeks for them to utilize the rookies like this.. what a ****ing waste
        No ****... why did we wait till the last game of the ****ing season to let Randle show us what he's got...

Oh well it's a PLEASANT surprise nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
          No ****... why did we wait till the last game of the ****ing season to let Randle show us what he's got...

Oh well it's a PLEASANT surprise nonetheless
          or maybe...Manning is executing the same plays that Gilbride draws up week in and week out?

Comment

lol he sure showed all of us in that first quarter. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post
              or maybe...Manning is executing the same plays that Gilbride draws up week in and week out?
              here let me help you with that

Comment

When did you see these plays attempted before this week? Last time we ran a wheel route was Cruzs breakout game in Philly to Jacobs.

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of quick short passes, using the RB in the passing game and a rookie who we all knew had the goods was riding the bench. We have the players, just an OC who can take advantage of our talent.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    ELi is passing the ball to the running backs in our passing attack now?
                    fixed.
                    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

WE are also seeing a team that has no real reason to win, but i love seeing this redzone play calling and execution.

Comment

So with no reason to win, why get creative and execute? Was the pressure to perform too much for these guys?

Comment

It is because the veterans had a great practice. Oh wait....

Comment

Who is getting the ball first?

Comment

i was telling my pops the same thing. the success randle and wilson r having today almost indictes the staff further

Comment

Working...
                              X