Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRING BLACKBURN BACK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BRING BLACKBURN BACK

    weather giants make playoffs or not they have to bring blackburn back hes a good mlb

  • #2
    He is horrible. Good thing you're not the GM.

    Comment


    • #3
      hes not horrible,, good mlb,,, not great but good,, this isnt madden cant trade give huge contracts,, for the price hes a good mlb

      Comment


      • #4
        Blackburn is all heart and a great leader......but he's NOT a great MLB. Would love to have him back as a backup and player/coach.....but we need to stud up at LB.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

        Comment


        • #5
          at what price fbomb others have to be paid too

          Comment


          • #6
            Always take a guy seriously who downs another's opinion but unabashedly puts his "if I were GM" picks as his signature. Blackburn looks great today and even if we draft or sign a superior athlete to take the spot as starting MLB I think you could do a lot worse than Chase as backup. If we don't find someone to replace Chase I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Pierce wasn't exactly fast either and was known to blowup plays similarly to Chase. Never had his hands on the ball as much as Chase either.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Blackburn is all heart and a great leader......but he's NOT a great MLB. Would love to have him back as a backup and player/coach.....but we need to stud up at LB.
              +1 he would be a solid backup because of his experience, passion, and leadership but nothing else. He is very mediocre.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                Always take a guy seriously who downs another's opinion but unabashedly puts his "if I were GM" picks as his signature. Blackburn looks great today and even if we draft or sign a superior athlete to take the spot as starting MLB I think you could do a lot worse than Chase as backup. If we don't find someone to replace Chase I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Pierce wasn't exactly fast either and was known to blowup plays similarly to Chase. Never had his hands on the ball as much as Chase either.
                It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Pro Football Focus, a scouting service that the Giants pay for, has Blackburn ranked as the 30th ranked MLB in the league this year (with at least 50% of the defensive snaps). There isn't much worse than him.
                Last edited by WiIdcat; 12-30-2012, 03:04 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh really? It's fact because someone else ranked him based on stats? Way to take down your sig with GM picks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Where'd that agency rank Cruz coming out of college?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                      Always take a guy seriously who downs another's opinion but unabashedly puts his "if I were GM" picks as his signature. Blackburn looks great today and even if we draft or sign a superior athlete to take the spot as starting MLB I think you could do a lot worse than Chase as backup. If we don't find someone to replace Chase I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Pierce wasn't exactly fast either and was known to blowup plays similarly to Chase. Never had his hands on the ball as much as Chase either.
                      He never gets deep enough in his zone drops

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As Chase makes a tackle for a loss of 3...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          He never gets deep enough in his zone drops
                          Did Pierce?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                            Oh really? It's fact because someone else ranked him based on stats? Way to take down your sig with GM picks.
                            What sig? And it's not based on stats. PFF is a professional scouting service that watches every player in the league on every snap of every game and grades them. The Giants use this service it is not some biased unprofessional opinion...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                              Where'd that agency rank Cruz coming out of college?
                              They scout NFL only.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X