Season's over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Listen the Giants did this to them selves, I'm just glad they got a win today. I knew to much had to happen for the Giants to get in.
    You're right. But after such a great win today, you had to believe that anything was possible.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

2011 #Giants (9-7): scored 394 pts, allowed 400 pts, won @SuperBowlXLVI 2012 #Giants (9-7): scored 429 pts, allowed 344 miss playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
        Do you thing they are that stupid? No GM or owner other than the Maras will ever hire Killdrive or Fewell.
        Gilbride has been coaching in the NFL for 33 years

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          2011 #Giants (9-7): scored 394 pts, allowed 400 pts, won @SuperBowlXLVI 2012 #Giants (9-7): scored 429 pts, allowed 344 miss playoffs
          I guess the league adjusted to prevent a 9-7 Giants team to enter the playoffs and possibly win the Superbowl this season.

Comment

Glibride is a quality NFL coach and his schemes was a critical part of the Giants run last year. No need to bash him. However, sometimes change is needed and that might be the case right now.

Comment

the lions are just a suck team! why did they even get close enough to win if they werent going to?????
              sigpic

Comment

It starts all over again in 9 months, my 51st as a NYG fan!!!
                Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
                  Sigh... we went from 6-3 to this... shameful.
                  If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).

Comment

Originally posted by BeringStrait View Post
                    If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).
                    I would think a lot of fans of eliminated teams (except the Eagles) would want Eli Manning and the Giants in the playoffs just to stop Brady and the Patriots.

Comment

Today was heart breaking. Seeing the team that pants the 49ers, Packers, Saints an the Birds finally show up,an have it all rest on other teams. Painful. Where was this team for the past 3 weeks????????

Comment

Working...
                      X