9-7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-7

Michael Strahan said it best, nobody else to blame but themselves. Too inconsistent and unfortunately came back to bite us.

It was a bittersweet win today, at least we came to play but in end we are a .500 team.

I'm hoping 2013 will be a much better outcome. GO GIANTS!
    Mood: WOOF!

SORRY! I MEANT 9-7, can a mod change this please?

Comment

Not like it makes a difference, we still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
        Not like it makes a difference, we still suck.
        Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          SORRY! I MEANT 9-7, can a mod change this please?
          you can change it yourself if you go to the "Go Advanced" tab
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Michael Strahan said it best, nobody else to blame but themselves. Too inconsistent and unfortunately came back to bite us.

It was a bittersweet win today, at least we came to play but in end we are a .500 team.

I'm hoping 2013 will be a much better outcome. GO GIANTS!
            I hear you. But this is nothing new. It has been a trend with this team the past 7 years. I am going to go out on a limb here, but if KG and PF are back next season, I think the same thing will happen again.
            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

lol 8-8?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                lol 8-8?
                Shut up.

Comment

Shut up.
                  lmao. u got a little too eager there

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                    I hear you. But this is nothing new. It has been a trend with this team the past 7 years. I am going to go out on a limb here, but if KG and PF are back next season, I think the same thing will happen again.
                    Unfortunately, I wouldn't take that bet. I also wouldn't bet that the players that hurt this team will be gone either. The financials involved make it nearly impossible to do so. If they did no one would like The Giants 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                      Unfortunately, I wouldn't take that bet. I also wouldn't bet that the players that hurt this team will be gone either. The financials involved make it nearly impossible to do so. If they did no one would like The Giants 2013!
                      I am not worried about the financials for next season. I don't anyone in the right mind on this team things they are going to get what is due to them next season. Tuck, Cant, Rolle and CW contract are taking up a big chunk of the finances that will hit the cap next season. No of these guys are worth their contracts. I am pretty sure Reese is going to get a lot of guys to restructure their contracts.
                      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X