Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why couldn't we have played like that earlier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why couldn't we have played like that earlier?

We're clearly good enough to be a playoff team, we just came out completely dead against Atlanta and Baltimore. So frustrating.

Forget Atlanta & Baltimore. The games that mattered & should have been won were the 1st Eagles game, the Redskin game & the Steelers.

Comment

Because they play to their perceived level of their competition. My theory is that today the Giants overestimated the Eagles because of their past struggles and they just blew the doors off of them. Here's to 2013 though. I don't foresee a change in our inconsistency, but if it doesn't cost us the playoffs again, I think we will contend.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

The reason is the giants game only drop 50 on teams with mediocer D. They play a good D and they score 0-20. I dont see why people dont get that
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Atlanta and Baltimore are wayyyy > Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
            The reason is the giants game only drop 50 on teams with mediocer D. They play a good D and they score 0-20. I dont see why people dont get that
            Not true. We destroyed the Niners.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

egals had little to play for really, but we all know the giants are inconsistent and take plays and days off

Comment

Eagles defense looked atrocious. Not taking anything away from the Giants but, any team in the NFL would have steam rolled that team.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  egals had little to play for really, but we all know the giants are inconsistent and take plays and days off
                  Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by DayOneGiant View Post
                    Forget Atlanta & Baltimore. The games that mattered & should have been won were the 1st Eagles game, the Redskin game & the Steelers.
                    How do the Atlanta and Baltimore games not matter? Giants were aware that both the Redskins and Cowboys were catching up to them, and the Giants are capable of playing lights-out football when their backs are to the wall.

That did not come to pass.
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Not true. We destroyed the Niners.
                      I stand corrected.

Besides the 1 game this year they beat a good defence.
                      The reason is the giants game only drop 50 on teams with mediocer D. They play a good D and they score 0-20. I dont see why people dont get that.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                        I stand corrected.

Besides the 1 game this year they beat a good defence.
                        The reason is the giants game only drop 50 on teams with mediocer D. They play a good D and they score 0-20. I dont see why people dont get that.
                        I see what you're saying, but you're not giving our offense enough credit.

I think we can beat anybody, the problem is consistency from the players and coaches.

Comment

Nicks was on bench & didn't drop the 1st pass

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                          We're clearly good enough to be a playoff team, we just came out completely dead against Atlanta and Baltimore. So frustrating.
                          Starting Randle instead of nicks really gave the offense a shot in the arm & opened everything up. He'd been playing without practicing during the collaspe & should have been bench 6 weeeks earlier. Doom dispair & agony on all NYG fans for not getting back to the show this year. That team today could have made another post season run. Too little too late. end of story

Comment

The Eagles are a bad team.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              The Eagles are a bad team.
                              No. The Eagles own the Giants. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X