Eli Wanted To Cry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Wanted To Cry

Anyone see Eli's postgame interview? He looked like he wanted to cry towards the end of it, once he started talking about how he liked the guys they have in the locker room and knowing some of them won't be back.

That'll be short term. Roughly $20 million per year for the next three years will wipe those tears away soon.

Comment

Thats cuz he knows DD is gone those to always ride together to the games. Hes losing his best friend.

Comment

I wanted to cry after watching Eli this season.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          That'll be short term. Roughly $20 million per year for the next three years will wipe those tears away soon.
          lol, he should have cried last week when it mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
            I wanted to cry after watching Eli this season.
            lmao, Well I can understand building friendships with these guys, but it's what's best for the team.
            Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Top 10 QBs get top 10 money.

Comment

Eli shouldve been crying all along after the falcons and ravens games.
                sigpic

Comment

POOR ELI. I feel like crying too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I agree. I'd go out and say Eli is top 3 when that offense is clicking.

Comment

he just needs to try to be consistent. he still had 26 td's to 15 ints and was close to 4000 yards passing.

Comment

He was thinking about all the missed opportunities

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                        Anyone see Eli's postgame interview? He looked like he wanted to cry towards the end of it, once he started talking about how he liked the guys they have in the locker room and knowing some of them won't be back.
                        That he would have had if Nicks had been on the bench during the 1 & 4 stretch if Randle had been in his position instead of a 1 legged Nicks. It all starts with the WR in this offesnse & 4 of the last 5 games Nicks had started the offense off with either a drop or a half way run bad route that resulted in putting the Giants beheind the 8 ball to start the game.

New rule next year if a player doesn't practice he don't start. End of story.

Comment

$13 million next year. He's already received the bonus money.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            $13 million next year. He's already received the bonus money.
                            I'm thinking in terms of the team and the team cap because it's a team game. Otherwise, you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Problem is he played like a top 20

Comment

Working...
                              X