Just Curious about next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious about next year

Anyone Know how our schedule is for Next year ?

How in the hell would we know that & the current season is still going on???

Comment

I just talked about this in my thread..... If Cowgirls win we get the third place schedule.... I dont want the cowgirls to win but that could make our season easier next year

Comment

Originally posted by DayOneGiant View Post
        How in the hell would we know that & the current season is still going on???
        Because divisions rotate in a constant fashion, only two games are decided by the current schedule - finishing 3rd means the Giants will play the Rams and Bucs next season.

This should be the 2013 schedule:

Home:
        Dallas
        Philadelphia
        Washington
        Green Bay
        Minnesota
        St Louis
        Denver
        Kansas City

Away:
        Dallas
        Philadelphia
        Washington
        Chicago
        Detroit
        Tampa Bay
        Oakland
        San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Because divisions rotate in a constant fashion, only two games are decided by the current schedule - finishing 3rd means the Giants will play the Rams and Bucs next season.

This should be the 2013 schedule:

Home:
          Dallas
          Philadelphia
          Washington
          Green Bay
          Minnesota
          St Louis
          Denver
          Kansas City

Away:
          Dallas
          Philadelphia
          Washington
          Chicago
          Detroit
          Tampa Bay
          Oakland
          San Diego
          i would say this looks about right based on nfl stats and projections!
          sigpic

Comment

Depends on the Cowboys/Skins game.....Skins win, we have a 2nd place schedule, Cowboys win, we have a 3rd place schedule. I'm kind of hoping for the 3rd place myself, means the Giants would play @ Tampa, down the street from me.

Comment

Thanks/ I know there was a rotation but was not sure who we played in AFC / and what conference we play in NFC/ I Guess that means Manning Bowl III

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                Depends on the Cowboys/Skins game.....Skins win, we have a 2nd place schedule, Cowboys win, we have a 3rd place schedule. I'm kind of hoping for the 3rd place myself, means the Giants would play @ Tampa, down the street from me.
                Ah, true. I didn't think of that. In that case I hope the Cowboys win - the 2nd place schedule would mean playing the Saints in their dome. I'd rather get the Bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan For 45 yrs View Post
                  Thanks/ I know there was a rotation but was not sure who we played in AFC / and what conference we play in NFC/ I Guess that means Manning Bowl III
                  http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfce.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X