Reuben Randle - what if he started 4 weeks ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Randle - what if he started 4 weeks ago

Nicks when healthy is easily a top 10 WR in the league. When injured as he was for most of the year, being on the field hurt more than it helped in my opinion.

What if Randle started for Nicks 4 weeks ago? You saw his 2 TD's today. Big receiver with speed and hands. Would a healthy Randle been better than an injury plagued Nicks? I think he would have been.

Yeah, it's hard not to wonder.

Comment

Nicks, Cruz, Randle, & Hixon is a nice group for next year. Hixon makes a real good #4.

Comment

No telling. I just really hope he gets more play time next season. For the few games he actually got some real play time in, he was a factor.
        Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Wilson had a good game in the beginning, glad to see him getting more playing time.

Comment

Unless Hixon is willing to play again for victor-cruz salary, he's gone.

Comment

Definitely, no question.

Nicks is the physical receiver of the bunch; he'll put his body up on the line to reel in the catch and he definitely is speedy as well. You could see Nicks was hurt and was missing a step.

Like I said in another thread, how do you put in the practice time with other receivers and then expect the offense to gel when you put in Nicks at the final moment?
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

With Nicks out, We have Randle stepping up - twice. Barden also had a big game when starting. So I'm wondering what's up with that.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

The giants go 2-2 instead of 1 & 3 & are div winners that's all.

Comment

I wish the split between Wilson and Bradshaw had been similar to what we saw today, too. This season was so frustrating.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20 but Nicks, playing hurt, was a non factor for most of the season. He shouldn't have been on the field.
                      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

I mentioned it before. I don't get why the coaches wanted a gimped Nicks starting over Randle or even Barden. In limited opportunities both of those guys produced well I thought. Oh well.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

4-4 2nd half & we are playoff bound. 2 division losses by a total of 3 points were the death of us.

I think that next yr, if a player can't practice at least 75% of the week, they should not start. Put in the fully healthy player, not the player that is only gonna be 50% or less!

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                            Nicks when healthy is easily a top 10 WR in the league. When injured as he was for most of the year, being on the field hurt more than it helped in my opinion. What if Randle started for Nicks 4 weeks ago? You saw his 2 TD's today. Big receiver with speed and hands. Would a healthy Randle been better than an injury plagued Nicks? I think he would have been.
                            I would like to think so, if not that would be pretty pathetic.

Comment

What if Wilson started 4 weeks ago? What if we started Prince/Hosley at the beginning of the season instead of dragging Webster along?

Dabbling in what ifs wont change the past, but it's past time that our coaches learn from their mistakes. TC is too loyal to his veterans... to a fault. We need a meritocracy in the locker room. The strongest leads...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X