Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Was the Worst Case Scenario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This Was the Worst Case Scenario

    Giants play great and get denied for the playoffs. This was a fool's gold game. If the Giants weren't going to make the playoffs, I would rather have had them play like the previous two weeks to accelerate an off-season of change. Now we get to all sit around and wonder how a team that dismantled San Fran, Green Bay, Carolina, New Orleans and now Philly, gets left out in the cold.

  • #2
    The Giants were planning to win today's game from the start regardless of playoff scenarios. Unfortunately, this came a few weeks late.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      The Giants were planning to win today's game from the start regardless of playoff scenarios. Unfortunately, this came a few weeks late.
      I would hope the Giants would plan to win every game.

      Comment


      • #4
        I glad we beat Vick as we won't be seeing him anymore

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
          I would hope the Giants would plan to win every game.
          We all do. Instead, we have to listen to Brian Billick break the record for saying "3 and out" in single game commentary while the Giants were finally scoring TDs per drive and blowing out the Eagles. lol

          Comment


          • #6
            well im glad they showed some passion today and played like they are capable of playing. destroying the eagles is always nice to see no matter what. im also glad they put on a good show for all those kids that went to the game from sandy hook elementary school.

            Comment


            • #7
              The worst case scenario would have been the Lions and Packers winning and then the Cowboys winning the late game.
              sigpic

              Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                Giants play great and get denied for the playoffs. This was a fool's gold game. If the Giants weren't going to make the playoffs, I would rather have had them play like the previous two weeks to accelerate an off-season of change. Now we get to all sit around and wonder how a team that dismantled San Fran, Green Bay, Carolina, New Orleans and now Philly, gets left out in the cold.
                That would have been horrible to lose to Philly to end the season. End on a high note, no matter what.
                Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

                Comment


                • #9
                  you sir get it at least. im not falling for the , we are great and had bad luck with other teams not winning, attitude. we should have come to play the last 3 weeks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So how would losing today have made things better?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Worst case scenario would have been the Giants losing but everything else in our playoff scenario working. The Giants took care of the only thing they could control.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        you sir get it at least. im not falling for the , we are great and had bad luck with other teams not winning, attitude. we should have come to play the last 3 weeks.
                        I still don't get your point? Were they supposed to suck on purpose today to make you and the OP happy? Or do you think the Eagles played REALLY bad purposely just to spoil your day?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Completely disagree. Was a fun game to watch to end the season. We ended with the same RS as last year and have the pieces in place to improve next year if we can make a few adjustments. I would be in a much worse mood if we lost badly again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It was troubling seeing Hakeem Nicks struggling so badly the last few weeks and the coaching staff so clueless that they just left him on the field. What I really liked about today was they took the players that practiced all week, and put them out on the field and let them execute. The way Gilbride and Coughlin handled injuries and younger players this year was really disturbing. If there's a bright spot out of todays game, maybe it's that players need to show they're physically ready to return to play by being in practice and working with the team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              I glad we beat Vick as we won't be seeing him anymore
                              no vick but there is now RG3 to deal with he will be a headache

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X