Rank These Free Agents Based on Importance to get Re-signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank These Free Agents Based on Importance to get Re-signed

Will Beatty, Martellus Bennett, Stevie Brown, Kevin Boothe, Chase Blackburn, Victor Cruz, Domenik Hixon, Kenny Phillips and Lawrence Tynes

1.Cruz - For obvious reasons
    2.Beatty - A top 10 tackle this year, need him back
    3.Phillips - Solid tackler and makes the defense a lot better
    4.Bennett - Great blocking TE, helps the run game a ton and has decent hands
    5.Brown - Makes plays, always finds the ball
    6.Boothe - Good, not great...wouldn't be against bringing him back
    7.Blackburn - Not a starter, but a great special teamer and leader
    8.Hixon - With emergence of Randle, don't really have a need for him
    9.Tynes - Accurate yes, but maybe its time to find a kicker with a bigger leg for those long field goals

That's mine...what's yours?

Good List but move Phillips the the ever injured, and the Unicorn to the bottom of the list

Comment

Our defense is MUCH better when KP is on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
        Our defense is MUCH better when KP is on the field!
        hes rarely on the field

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          hes rarely on the field
          I wouldn't say rarely..Hes was healthy for the past two seasons

He even said it himself that his injury this year wasn't handled properly

Comment

I disagree with Boothe. He's not a starter, he's a viable back up. Phillips is Paid way to much for his performance. Now maybe thats due to the scheme that Fewell runs because today KP was around the ball a lot. Brown had a much better year than KP.

Comment

it annoys me to think how much better their defense would be if phillips and thomas were fully healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
                I wouldn't say rarely..Hes was healthy for the past two seasons

He even said it himself that his injury this year wasn't handled properly
                How did he mishandle it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  How did he mishandle it?
                  There was an article out earlier on how he was disgruntled with how Giants training staff handled it. When he changed things, he started to improve quickly. Something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                    There was an article out earlier on how he was disgruntled with how Giants training staff handled it. When he changed things, he started to improve quickly. Something along those lines.
                    Yep. Here's the link

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...nee-rehab-went

Comment

Will Beatty, Martellus Bennett, Stevie Brown, Kevin Boothe, Chase Blackburn, Victor Cruz, Domenik Hixon, Kenny Phillips and Lawrence Tynes

9.Tynes - Accurate yes, but maybe its time to find a kicker with a bigger leg for those long field goals

Cruz
                      Beatty
                      Unicorn
                      Brown
                      KP
                      Boothe
                      Hixon
                      Tynes
                      Blackburn
                      We Want 5!

Comment

Cruz, Beatty and Bennett are the top priorities for me. Either Brown or Phillips because I thing Hill is too good to have on the bench. Blackburn and Hixon ar e low priority and get very small contacts. I doubt any other team would pick up Blackburn, and few would go for Hixon. I'd like to see booth back; but we've got young OL players that could replace him if necessary.

Comment

My Top 9

1) Cruz
                          2) Bennett
                          3) Phillips
                          4) Beatty
                          5) Boothe
                          6) Brown
                          7) Hixon
                          8) Blackburn
                          9) Tynes

They need to draft a STUD MLB and more depth at DB if Thomas cannot return back to his old self. Tynes needs to go elsewhere and get a kicker than kick beyond 50+ yards consistently. (We should have swept Philly this season.)
                          Hixon is still consistent and valuable if a WR goes down. Brown is a better runner than Bradshaw.

Comment

hes got a chronic knee problem........I was shocked how McCoy ran past him today like he was standing still........the guy is slow and not reliable

Comment

You guys have Bennett ranked wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too high

Comment

Working...
                              X