What I want to see on Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I want to see on Saturday

I want to seeJacobs steamroll Revis early and often.

You?

Re: What I want to see on Saturday

[quote user="Roosevelt"]I want to seeJacobs steamroll Revis early and often.

You?
    [/quote]

While that would certainly be great, I would love to see a punt or kick return for a TD. It's been a while since we've had one and it could completely be the difference in this game.

So if you're listening Santa, I'll take a PR/KR for a score.
    I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

A Giant victory...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Comment

I want to see Eli and the O have a great game all the way around.....and for one game please Eli.....no picks. (not a diss on Eli.....just dont want to see the Jets D rejoicing)

In the defensive side I want to see Sanchez knocked around often and I would like to see Holmes decked and blown up a couple times as well.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I want to see the entire team play like NY Giants and crush these Jets. I believe it will happen

Comment

I want to see a team that's trying to dictate. Even if we fail miserably and we lose 41-7, at least we can say we tried our best.

Comment

I'd like to see a lot of run blitzes.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]I want to see a team that's trying to dictate.* Even if we fail miserably and we lose 41-7, at least we can say we tried our best.[/quote]

+100

Comment

I want to see the Giants play with a sense of urgency. I want them to score TOUCHDOWNS,

and not field goals. I want them to score early, & often. I want the Giants to move the ball at will,

and take the heart outta the Jets.

And finally, I want to see Fireman Ed slip off the railng, & break his tail....

Comment

I don't want to see a single run the entire game and I don't want more than two players rushing the passer under any circumstances.

The goal is to give Sanchez the cleanest pocket he has ever seen and force him into our zone trap.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I don't want to see a single run the entire game and I don't want more than two players rushing the passer under any circumstances.

The goal is to give Sanchez the cleanest pocket he has ever seen and force him into our zone trap.[/quote]

If they do that, unless he's the next Charlie Whitehurst, there's no way he can defeat the Giants!!!!

Comment

I want to see this defense absolutely dominate, thats all i want for christmas too, but i know im asking for far to much.

Comment

I want to see them play with some heart. If they lose and play with fire, so be it they lost to a better team.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]I want to seeJacobs steamroll Revis early and often.

You?
                              [/quote]

I'd love to see a smash mouth running game that gives us a comfortable lead which in turn opens up the defense to big plays culminating in a very large margin of victory.

Of course. I'd like to hit Lotto also and unfortunately the latter seems more likely

Comment

Working...
                              X