I spit on Antonio Pierce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spit on Antonio Pierce

So pierces is constantly ripping the giants and TC about how tom Coughlin made him where his socks a certain way and suggesting players do not want to play for him because he is too strict.

AP is dead to me.

You know why? What AP fails to remember is that TC extended has career probably 2 years. After he got that neck injury not a single team was even remotely interested in him. And he was not even all that useful before his neck injury, he was on his last leg.

Tell me AP? How many suiters does Tuck, Osi, The fake Steve Smith, Kevin Boss, Mario Manningham, Brandon Jacobs. Say what you will about TC but he is faithful to his players.

AP : Players are mad that tc wants them to show up 5 minutes early....

News flash, jerk whad, you get paid millions. If someone wants you early you come early! Are you that mad about having to come early or would you rather your career ends? Because for many players TC is the last chance saloon.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Blah blah blah......

AP was a GREAT Giant stop bashing our former players

How is he constantly bashing the Giants and TC?

This topic title is ****ing DISGUSTING.... so petty
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

He is always on ESPN making assumptions about what he knows, he probably has not eve spoke to anyone in the organization just "reporting" on his own bias, and his anger about having to wear his socks a certain way.

Comment

AP was a average LB and Giant. He can complain all he wants in the booth.

Comment

Spitting on someone is a bit harsh
          Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

Originally posted by jaxnygmen View Post
            AP was a average LB and Giant. He can complain all he wants in the booth.
            AP was average & sadly we havent a Lb as good as him since he left...

Comment

Our performance this year was dismal. What did you expect him to say?
              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Wow what's with these angry posters today?

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                  He is always on ESPN making assumptions about what he knows, he probably has not eve spoke to anyone in the organization just "reporting" on his own bias, and his anger about having to wear his socks a certain way.
                  He actually has visited our facility on a number of occasions and he definitely still keeps contact with some of the players, at least the old school guys.

I respect your opinion but I don't see it that way at all. He's still a great Giant to me.

Comment

AP is doing his media job, people need to stop watching ESPN unless the Giants are on that channel...

Comment

This thread is "GMENAGAIN" like. lmao.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                        This thread is "GMENAGAIN" like. lmao.
                        he pulled a GMENAGAIN lol

Comment

I wish AP was still playing for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            He actually has visited our facility on a number of occasions and he definitely still keeps contact with some of the players, at least the old school guys.

I respect your opinion but I don't see it that way at all. He's still a great Giant to me.
                            Good since he is such a good "reporter" I want to know which giants are mad at TC for making them come early to meetings. Because that is what he implied that TC rules make players not play hard. I want more details, who says they are not playing hard.

Comment

my problem with AP was his beer gut and his dropping a dime to the feds on Plax. That left a bad taste in my mouth. but i don't dislike him.

also side note at taylors funeral (RIP) i sort of got the feeling he was a redskin for life.
                              Last edited by Harooni; 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X