Simms philly quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simms philly quit

Simms said on the other tv station that Philly called this game in. NYG did not know if they should run or throw for 10 yds. It was that easy.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Maybe after being down 35-7 at half, nah they controlled the ball to well in the 3rd quarter that our O only had 1 possession. Nahh probably on the final drive with our starters in on the TD to Hynoski. I always thought he was brilliant and knew the game well, but was really disappointed in his commentary in our PIT game.

Comment

Did they mail it in when they attempted the on side kick to start the game off too?

Is Simms the new Tiki? What's the deal with this guy. It's like he's bitter Eli out shined him as the best Giants QB ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich4114 View Post
        Did they mail it in when they attempted the on side kick to start the game off too?

Is Simms the new Tiki? What's the deal with this guy. It's like he's bitter Eli out shined him as the best Giants QB ever.
        Hes just utter utter crap as an analyst.

Same guy who said pre-draft that Luck was nothing special and couldnt make difficult throws.

Comment

idk what it is with these former giants just not being supportive of the team. the only one who seems to want them to do well is strahan.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
            Simms said on the other tv station that Philly called this game in. NYG did not know if they should run or throw for 10 yds. It was that easy.
            he is right philly mailed it in , they knew they were done ,nothing to play for really. but i think we still beat them anyway.

Comment

It's a puzzlement. Warner, Toomer, Pierce, Simms.

Comment

You forgot Barber. I'm sure we'll be able to add Osi to the list soon.
                Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Simms is correct and he also was right when he said eli wasnt HOF material. but that doesnt make him hate the giants org. some of you are very sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                    The score was 42-7. What the hell do you think happened out there?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Hes just utter utter crap as an analyst.

Same guy who said pre-draft that Luck was nothing special and couldnt make difficult throws.
                      I like Simms as an analyst. He's knows QB's and is more often right than wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                        The score was 42-7. What the hell do you think happened out there?
                        so that means Simms should discount and disqualif the effort of our guys? just seems an odd thing to say. its the "yeah, but..." condescending remarks he keeps making that rubs some the wrong way i guess

Comment

Well....Reid was told on Friday that he would be let go after the Giants game.....Does anyone REALLY believe he or they gave a **** about this game......and, more importantly, does it even matter? We are out of the playoffs because of US. Nothing else.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Phil is somewhat correct. Reid knew HE WAS GONE. The players knew CHANGE WILL BE MADE. This game probably didn't matter as much as in the past.
                            Last edited by m0rbid1; 12-30-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              so that means Simms should discount and disqualif the effort of our guys? just seems an odd thing to say. its the "yeah, but..." condescending remarks he keeps making that rubs some the wrong way i guess
                              Simms has not said a word about the Giants that has rubbed me the wrong way.

Perhaps you can quote him instead of giving us your impression of what was said?

Comment

Working...
                              X