how much money will KP demand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much money will KP demand

Im trying to think about how much KP will demand this off season. I know he is injury prone but its a lie to think he doesnt make this team better. Now I think Will HIll and Stevie are going to be studs in some time but KP is a solid player that helps us tremendously. Is he going to be looking for antrel money or something lower?

With his history of injuries they shouldn't over pay for him. He is very good and a difference maker when healthy but he does get hurt a lot.

Comment

Might get a one year deal to regain his true value.

Comment

giants re-sign him to a 4 yr deal...prob 3-5 mil a season. nothing crazy. fair, but earned imo. injuries will bring his cost down, otherwise he should be a top 5 paid safety in this market.

its kinda perfect situation for us bc i dunno how teams view KP. he isnt producing mind blowing numbers by any means and is somewhat injury riddled. but he absolutely has top 5 safety talent imo and were it not for his injuries, would be a pro bowler type Safety. gotta believe he wants to stay here as well...

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Might get a one year deal to regain his true value.
          That's what I'm thinking, I would also like the Giants to retain Stevie Brown.
          Last edited by ny06; 12-30-2012, 09:05 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
            That's what I'm thinking, I would also like the Giants retain Stevie Brown.
            I believe Stevie is an RFA, so after his surprising year, I can't see negotiating anything longterm. I think we RFA tag him, which means we either retain him at a cap-friendly (not that anything in our current situation is cap-friendly) price, or we get compensated.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
              That's what I'm thinking, I would also like the Giants retain Stevie Brown.
              and will hill, and Beatty, and Boothe, and Bennett, and Cruz, Carr, etc etc etc.

They have their work cut out for them.

Comment

and will hill, and Beatty, and Boothe, and Bennett, and Cruz, Carr, etc etc etc.

Hill's not a free agent until 2015

Comment

You want the Giants to resign David Carr?...Why?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
                    Hill's not a free agent until 2015
                    Youre right, thought he only had signed a one year deal. Three year deal works.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                      You want the Giants to resign David Carr?...Why?
                      Remember when they spent 5th round picks on QBs for like 3 years in a row? That didnt work much better.

If you want them to sign a different quality backup fine, but either way they need to spend some money there.

I know Harooni has his heart set on Brady Quinn

Comment

Youre right, thought he only had signed a one year deal. Three year deal works.
                        I'm glad we have him for another two years...He's a very solid player

Comment

Remember when they spent 5th round picks on QBs for like 3 years in a row? That didnt work much better. If you want them to sign a different quality backup fine, but either way they need to spend some money there.I know Harooni has his heart set on Brady Quinn
                          He had a nice game today, 49 yards for your second favorite team
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            He had a nice game today, 49 yards for your second favorite team
                            I think Quinn is awful, but I dont believe his football talent is why Harooni likes him anyway

Comment

Remember when they spent 5th round picks on QBs for like 3 years in a row? That didnt work much better.

If you want them to sign a different quality backup fine, but either way they need to spend some money there.

I know Harooni has his heart set on Brady Quinn
                              I'd rather have the hope of thinking we drafted the next Tom Brady, matt Shaub, Russell Wilson ect ect then knowing if Eli went down we have one of the biggest draft busts of the past decade backing him up

Comment

Working...
                              X