So did anyone notice KG's signature clock management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did anyone notice KG's signature clock management

Score 28-7 1:30 seconds left in second quarter.

Throw throw throw, punt, 1:00 left in quarter. Eagles complete a 30 yard pass. Stevie Brown goes out of the game with injury making a tackle.

I know everyone is going to say he called a great game,,, but this was disgusting. A TD there would have put the eagles back in the game. Bad game managment, bad play selection, and I still have not heard if brown was injured.

I know everyone is going to give him the pass because we throttled a 4 win team, but this was bad.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

Throw throw throw, punt, 1:00 left in quarter. Eagles complete a 30 yard pass. Stevie Brown goes out of the game with injury making a tackle.

I know everyone is going to say he called a great game,,, but this was disgusting. A TD there would have put the eagles back in the game. Bad game managment, bad play selection, and I still have not heard if brown was injured.

I know everyone is going to give him the pass because we throttled a 4 win team, but this was bad.
      You're complaining about a 42 - 7 win?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Remember that incompletion in the 3Q. That was KGs fault, too. And world hunger. And Justin Bieber.

Comment

Eli Manning only had 5 td's clear indication of a weak arm...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

So you disagree that that was bad play selection? Especially since it happened to injured a guy with 8 ints?

Comment

We do realize that Eli is the one who decides run/pass every play, right?

Comment

You need to understand the Gilbride philosophy. Whatever play makes sense to call, we call the opposite.

Comment

So you disagree that that was bad play selection? Especially since it happened to injured a guy with 8 ints?
                  I know one thing, we don't know **** about what calls are given to Eli to pick from. All I've heard this week is *****ing about Run, Run, Pass, Punt. And now you ***** about throw, throw, throw, punt. We WON, get over it.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    I thought KG sends in two plays, and eli runs one, maybe he should just send in two running plays along with a note that says "Do not pass"

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      No. No matter how many times I've brought that up it is always ignored.

Comment

I thought KG sends in two plays, and eli runs one, maybe he should just send in two running plays along with a note that says "Do not pass"
                        I believe he gets more than two plays, but either way. Its usually just based on how the defense lines up. Two safeties deep = run, one safety deep = pass.

Thats why against the falcons when the falcons were running 2 deep the entire second half the giants ran a million shotgun draw plays.

Comment

So, I suppose you were pissed off when we ran two passes after getting the ball back and scored a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            So, I suppose you were pissed off when we ran two passes after getting the ball back and scored a TD.
                            And if the eagles would have scored a TD and then mounted a vick comeback would you be pissed off?

I am just saying you have to play the numbers in a situation like that you run out the clock. Or you at least run once to make sure if you punt the other team does not have any time.

The only reason it worked out is because the eagles are one of the few teams more inept then us.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Remember that incompletion in the 3Q. That was KGs fault, too. And world hunger. And Justin Bieber.
                              actually justin bieber is our fault.

sorry guys.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X