So we have the 19th pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have the 19th pick?

That sucks I heard some people saying we could move into 18th based on this game but apparently not.

"Just barely" missing the playoffs sucks for so many reasons... I'd love to have a 10-13th pick
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Not many teams miss the playoffs with winning records

Comment

Not too bad, we've done pretty well when we pick in this area. 2007, we had that SB class. 2010, we got JPP. 2011, Amukamara. We should be fine.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Anyone care to make a pre combine prediction for our pick? I'll go with Alex Okafor. Ansah would be the ideal choice but I think his stock will see a huge rise with a fantastic combine,

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Not too bad, we've done pretty well when we pick in this area. 2007, we had that SB class. 2010, we got JPP. 2011, Amukamara. We should be fine.
          Good Point!
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Giants also took Ross in 2007 with the 20th pick.

Comment

we need a lot of new players not just 1 or 2. I trust to gm to to a good job

Comment

JPP was 15th though, 4 slots is a huge gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  we need a lot of new players not just 1 or 2.
                  What years didnt they need a lot of new players?

Comment

Art Monk was the 18th pick in the 1st round in 1980. My point is you can find a hall of fame type player in any spot in the draft.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                      Art Monk was the 18th pick in the 1st round in 1980. My point is you can find a hall of fame type player in any spot in the draft.
                      Thank you Madden

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        JPP was 15th though, 4 slots is a huge gap.
                        Not really. If we really felt strongly about a player, moving four slots would probably (I don't feel like checking precedents) cost like a 4th. Granted, we could use all the picks, but still.

Oh, kinda unrelated, but just remembered we traded a fifth for Rivers.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

so who do we pick in the first round? I know this was probably discussed before.

last year I didn't see us drafting Wilson, Randle, Hosley so I think most of us were surprised.

Comment

I'd say top 4 realistic targets areDE Ezekiel Ansah, DE Alex Okafor,LB Alec Ogletree and CB Johnthan Banks

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                              I'd say top 4 realistic targets areDE Ezekiel Ansah, DE Alex Okafor,LB Alec Ogletree and CB Johnthan Banks
                              You think Ansah is realistic?

He would be the ANSAH to our pass rush problems lol.. but I don't think he'll be there

Comment

Working...
                              X