Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to clear up? Does this game have any effect on our opponents next season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just to clear up? Does this game have any effect on our opponents next season?

    If the Cowboys win tonight, the NFC West team we host will be the Rams. The NFC South team we travel to will be the Saints.
    If the Redskins win tonight, the NFC West team we host will be the Seahawks. The NFC South team we travel to will be the Panthers.


    I only ask because it was said that we could move into the 18th slot in the draft if Dallas won.

    Does this still hold up?



    Let's go Deadskins
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Yes. If the Redskins win, we have the second place sked. We'll play Carolina and Seattle. If Dallas wins, we have the 3rd place sked and play New Orleans and St. Louis.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Yes. If the Redskins win, we have the second place sked. We'll play Carolina and Seattle. If Dallas wins, we have the 3rd place sked and play New Orleans and St. Louis.
      As much as I hate playing in Seattle.... let's go Deadskins
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        As much as I hate playing in Seattle.... let's go Deadskins
        Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LT Stands For Greatness View Post
          Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.
          we lost to them last year at home.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LT Stands For Greatness View Post
            Good news is that we will host the Seahawks next year, not go to that dreary city.
            Oh that's right, clearly read that wrong haha
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              we lost to them last year at home.
              We obviously played down to Tavaris Jackson...

              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

              Comment

              Working...
              X