Better Rookie Eli or RG3???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Rookie Eli or RG3???

I think its pretty clear RG3 is something special. some will label him as a scrambler but he sure is a terrific passer and his low int rate is proof.
    Last edited by Harooni; 12-31-2012, 07:48 PM.

Lol wtf is this about? Eli's rookie season was almost comical

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
      Lol wtf is this about? Eli's rookie season was almost comical
      well eli had Tiki and Rg3 has morris , its sort of similar

Comment

Sorry but this is a dumb thread
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

LOL turd stirrer!

Comment

Luck, RG3, and Wilson are all better than rookie Eli. The QBs these days just come out better than they used to.

Comment

Harooni throwing the final grenades of the 2012-2013 season.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                LOL turd stirrer!
                exactly my thoughts, lets sit back and see how many bite

Comment

RG3 had a better rookie year... by alot

Comment

Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

collinsworth sure is gushing over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Had eli been thrown into the fire, he would have started 3-6 himself, and pulled out a massive comeback to finish the season great. Still wouldnt have made the playoffs, what with philthy being actually good in 2004, but still, Eli, like EVERY OTHER DAMN ROOKIE ON OUR TEAM, would have shown what he was made of given the chance. TC hates rookies with a passion and refuses to play them unless forced to... why else would we go out and acquire Kurt Warner to play babysitter?
                        point noted. however i thought Warner was never given a fair chance but thats another topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          I think its pretty clear RG3 is something special. some will label him as a scrambler but he sure is a terrific passer and his low int rate is proof.
                          Terrific passer? I'll wait a season or two before we bring out the anointing oil. He generally makes one read, and then scrambles if that read isn't there. Once the NFL adjusts to this, we will see how terrific he really is.
                          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Holy sh*t Harooni give your hate for Eli a rest!! Who cares who had the better rookie year. Eli has 2 super bowl rings. Come back and ask after and if RGIII wins a super bowl.
                            sigpic

Comment

you cant deny only 4 ints is brady like.

Comment

Working...
                              X