FINAL 2013 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL 2013 Schedule

Based on Washington's win, we finish 2nd in the NFC East, so here is our final list of opponents for the 2013 season.

HOME
    Dallas Cowboys
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Washington Redskins
    Green Bay Packers
    Minnesota Vikings
    Denver Broncos
    Oakland Raiders
    Seattle Seahawks

AWAY
    Dallas Cowboys
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Washington Redskins
    Chicago Bears
    Detroit Lions
    Kansas City Chiefs
    San Diego Chargers
    Carolina Panthers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...013-nfl-season

The Redskins' win was huge for us, as we now travel to Carolina instead of New Orleans. However, we must host Seattle instead of St. Louis. But I'll take the trade-off to avoid the death trip to New Orleans.

No complaining about this schedule. It's certainly very winnable. We only play ONE Playoff team on the road (the Redskins). The rest are here at home. Most of our schedule is comprised of teams either .500 or below. So the opportunity is there for us.
    Last edited by Overdrive92; 12-31-2012, 03:14 AM. Reason: A sudden schedule change from the NFL: we will be in KC and hosting Oakland, not vice versa despite the alternating rule.

wow this is big.. finally we get a nice schedule.. hopefully the hardest part doesnt stack in the second half

Comment

They will give us all of our easy games first so we can have an awesome record thru the first 8 games and collapse again....

Comment

We play Denver next season.........Manning Bowl part 3!!!

Comment

Wait. How do we know this is the schedule? Don't you have to wait till summer?

Comment

I know how to figure out next year's opponents but how do you know who's home and who's away?

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
              Wait. How do we know this is the schedule? Don't you have to wait till summer?
              Opponents are determined based on a formula. So we know that these will be our opponents, we just don't know the order yet. That won't be known until the schedule is released in April.

Comment

All those home games probably minus the KC game are tough games.......

Comment

Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
                  I know how to figure out next year's opponents but how do you know who's home and who's away?
                  It alternates.

So last time we played the NFC North (which was 3 years ago), we were in Green Bay and Minnesota. So those teams will now come here. And the two teams who we hosted last time (Chicago and Detroit), we will now travel to. The same for the AFC West, who we played 4 years ago.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfce.htm

Comment

I see a lot of teams that are going to run the ball against us . In all seriousness, I cant wait for next season, hopefully our roster shapes up nicely especially with the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                      It alternates.

So last time we played the NFC North (which was 3 years ago), we were in Green Bay and Minnesota. So those teams will now come here. And the two teams who we hosted last time (Chicago and Detroit), we will now travel to. The same for the AFC West, who we played 4 years ago.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfce.htm
                      didnt we play the packers this year?
                      Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

I can't believe i am commenting on the schedule for games that are over 8 months away. I guess this is what we are reduced to..

Well on paper-very lucky. Getting Pakers, Vikings, Broncos, and Seahawks at home (plus avoiding going to NO) is huge.

Comment

14-2and a trip to the SB for our 5th Title
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I can see us winning most of these games. Maybe even having an 11-5 record. Whether or not we will is a different story.

Comment

With that schedule being nowhere near as tough as this year...I hope if players like Nicks or Bradshaw get banged up (we know they will) we rest for MUILTIPLE games until they get healthy ....making Nicks play through the injuries was reckless and idiotic imo... Especially when at the time we saw promising moments from Hixon and even Barden....and now Randle....Give others a chance.... hopefully we dont extend Fewell... and get some smart schemes out there on defense

Comment

Working...
                              X