Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does it suck more for?

Curious on everyone's thoughts

Who feels worse today? Fans of Giants, Eagles, Bears, Cowboys, or Chiefs?

I think Cowboys.

I'm happy we showed up for a change... only fitting that Eli delivered the final nail in Reid's coffin.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

prob the Bears. Cowboys r cursed with Romo, so it was expected. i dont think Bears fans were expecting the vikes to beat GB.

Comment

i cant believe the bears missed the playoffs. i remember when they were 7-1 and marshall was looking so good and their defense was just tearing it up.

Comment

I would say Cowboys.

Comment

Da Bears

Comment

Cowboys by far. They were the only ones who needed no help and controlled their own destiny. The rest of us have been almost expecting this.

Comment

but When Romo controls their destiny, they fail.... i wasnt expecting the cowpies to beat the skins... even Demarcus Ware was lost out there trying to figure out the RG3/Morris tandem... so maybe osi isnt so bad.

Comment

I would definitely say Cowboys. I think most Giants fans knew we were done when we had to depend on the Lions. The Eagles gave up a long time ago and were just waiting for this season to be over. Everyone else was hoping for the best but preparing for the worst so I would def say the Girls took this one way hard.
                  Big Blue alive and well in Redskin country!!!

Comment

Either us or the Bears. Huge collapses. That's the worst way to go out.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Either us or the Bears. Huge collapses. That's the worst way to go out.
                      For us by far.. our last 3 games?
                      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                        For us by far.. our last 3 games?
                        Bears were 7-freaking1

Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                          Curious on everyone's thoughts

Who feels worse today? Fans of Giants, Eagles, Bears, Cowboys, or Chiefs?

I think Cowboys.
                          Giants fans, easily. Not making the playoffs following a Superbowl win is extremely disappointing, especially given some of the huge wins the Giants managed to pull off. Very disappointing....not like January 2009 or even January 2003....but a disappointing outcome to be certain.

Comment

The Cowboys.

It's disappointing for us, but those of us with perspective still appreciate the fact that we won the last Superbowl. The Cowboys on the other hand not only extended their drought, but it's more of the same for Romo who was looking like he might be shedding that "choker" tag with what he was doing in the clutch this season.

Comment

Originally posted by GMEN86900711 View Post
                              The Cowboys.

It's disappointing for us, but those of us with perspective still appreciate the fact that we won the last Superbowl. The Cowboys on the other hand not only extended their drought, but it's more of the same for Romo who was looking like he might be shedding that "choker" tag with what he was doing in the clutch this season.
                              Yeah they looked dominant all through November and December. Really **** the bed vs. the Skins though.

Comment

Working...
                              X