I think we should drop coughlin straight up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we should drop coughlin straight up

and pursue Cowher. he's a hell of a lot harder as a coach then coughlin. I might be pulling at straws here or we will be in for a lackluster 2013

AsianGiant for HC
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

they will never fire him .

Comment

Coughlin will never be fired, if it ever got beyond terrible he would be given a chance to retire with dignity.

Comment

keep TC.
          hire Tom Moore as OC, otherwise retain KG.
          Hire Spags as DC.

Host first ever home SB game...

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
            and pursue Cowher. he's a hell of a lot harder as a coach then coughlin. I might be pulling at straws here or we will be in for a lackluster 2013
            And wait 13 years for a Lombardi?

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              AsianGiant for HC
              Who is Asian Giant, Don Corleone? Like your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
                Coughlin will never be fired, if it ever got beyond terrible he would be given a chance to retire with dignity.
                FO will want him here for the SB next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                  Who is Asian Giant, Don Corleone? Like your avatar.
                  His sig makes mention that he was formerly known as [the poster] Brandon Jacobs.

Brandon Jacobs created this thread a few years back, that has managed to stick around years later.

And thanks for the avatar mention, just switched it for the first time in about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    His sig makes mention that he was formerly known as [the poster] Brandon Jacobs.

Brandon Jacobs created this thread a few years back, that has managed to stick around years later.

And thanks for the avatar mention, just switched it for the first time in about a year.
                    Thank you for your info. I wasn't aware of it. Some threads have a life of their own, they grow legs so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                      Thank you for your info. I wasn't aware of it. Some threads have a life of their own, they grow legs so to speak.
                      You're welcome, and yes, it sure appears to be the case with that thread, and a few others in particular.

Comment

Win a Superbowl in February and then gets fired in December. I sure wouldn't wanna work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                          Win a Superbowl in February and then gets fired in December. I sure wouldn't wanna work for you.
                          He still needs a conversation with the higher-ups. Since Coughlin has taken the helm, this team has been highly inconsistent: strong first half followed by a subpar second half.

This needs to stop. No, I'm not implying they should fire Coughlin but they should give him the impetus to let go players, fire personnel that are a detriment.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                            Not being testy, honest. Can you name a few things he did this season worthy of retaining his job. I mean all I hear about is PAST laurels and accolades. Is that why he still has a job here, or did he really do some magical things this season and I missed seeing them. No offense meant in any manner.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                              He still needs a conversation with the higher-ups. Since Coughlin has taken the helm, this team has been highly inconsistent: strong first half followed by a subpar second half.

This needs to stop. No, I'm not implying they should fire Coughlin but they should give him the impetus to let go players, fire personnel that are a detriment.
                              We don't have the luxury of playing Buffalo, the Jets and Miami every year... plus our schedule was hard. We won 2 Superbowls in 5 years so therefore this conversation doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X