X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC EAST....... changes start today

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ut-return-done
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Reid is done......
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

This is definitely a new era in the NFC East. Washington's reign as the doormat has surely come to an end. Not only that, but we, along with Philly & Dallas, are going to need to start drafting specifically to counter RG3. He's going to be a pain in our sides for years to come.

Get ready for Giants-Redskins to become one of the premiere rivalries in the NFL. Because it has already begun.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
        This is definitely a new era in the NFC East. Washington's reign as the doormat has surely come to an end. Not only that, but we, along with Philly & Dallas, are going to need to start drafting specifically to counter RG3. He's going to be a pain in our sides for years to come.

Get ready for Giants-Redskins to become one of the premiere rivalries in the NFL. Because it has already begun.
        hope it is....

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          hope it is....
          Might take a couple years to fix! We need speed on the D-line and that will fix our coverage issues. Don't know if Tuck will have the speed and drive back and it's time to just let OSi play somewhere else! Appreciated what he did while he was here but tired of the whining when he does not back it up!
          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Ya RG3 is a nightmare for a DE. I would think that good linebackers would help out the DE which is a weakness for us. We may need to finally sure up our linebackers.

Comment

Best way to counter Washington is to eventually find a QB who can scramble too. I'm not saying next year but we have to eventually find someone who can be just as dynamic.

Comment

Here's the plan: The Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles work together like hobbits to bring down the one draft-pick to rule them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post

I sincerely hope we don't do this; let's draft to improve our team instead.

Handing over your draft strategy to the idea of stopping one guy makes absolutely no sense at all. One player doesn't win any team any championships.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the Seahawks good Defense has a answer for RG3. I think the Eagles will be rebuilding for a few years and will be at the bottom of the NFC east for a while and the cowboys will be good until they get close to making the playoffs then romo will blow it like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                      Best way to counter Washington is to eventually find a QB who can scramble too. I'm not saying next year but we have to eventually find someone who can be just as dynamic.
                      What year is this? 2000?

Comment

The way to beat Bob is to keep smacking him in the mouth, even without the ball. On that option play, even if he hands off we should tell.our D to hit him hard. He won't be able to last long with that punishment. He got hurt again last night, but continued to play. So he had a concussion, knee sprained, and whatever it was last night. He is a rookie. Keep popping him.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Stopping a mobile QB comes down to LBs that can get into the lanes and chase him down. You can't rely solely on the D-line to do that. The biggest area of weakness, in my opinion, is the LB group who are not good at shooting the gaps and are very bad covering the short quick passes teams are using to counter the pass rush. I don't think the D-line is as much of an issue as some here seem to believe, I think the issue is that teams found a way to negate the pass rush and the defense hasn't found a way to stop it. Not sure if that is scheme or talent, probably a bit of both.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I think we played RGIII quite well despite our shortcomings. The skins defeated us by one point with this inept d we had this year. I think we can build a counter to him in a year.
                            sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by browneye View Post
                              It will be interesting to see if the Seahawks good Defense has a answer for RG3. I think the Eagles will be rebuilding for a few years and will be at the bottom of the NFC east for a while and the cowboys will be good until they get close to making the playoffs then romo will blow it like he always does.

Yeah, me too. They really seem to be quite the juggernaut as they continue along on this undefeated season toward their quest for perfection this year and the first team ever to win 10 straight Super Bowls while going undefeated in every season.

Comment

Working...
                              X